PCV CPC transferred to HGV CPC help please

I currently have my CPC for driving buses ive been told on here by rog that I need to do module 2 and 4 to get my HGV CPC. After doing my assessment drive with a training provider they seem to think I dont need to do anything I just send my DQC Card off after passing my class 2 and the qualification is added. I have no grand father rights by the way I past my test in 2007. Any help would be brilliant!

Damo_hall:
I currently have my CPC for driving buses ive been told on here by rog that I need to do module 2 and 4 to get my HGV CPC. After doing my assessment drive with a training provider they seem to think I dont need to do anything I just send my DQC Card off after passing my class 2 and the qualification is added. I have no grand father rights by the way I past my test in 2007. Any help would be brilliant!

Car test passed after 1996 and very first LGV test taken after 09/09/2009 needs LGV initial DCPC in order to drive commercially
Having a PCV DQC does not stop that

Please tell me who the training provider is - PM will do - so I can prevent them from mis-informing others - I will not mention your good self but pretend to be a punter in a similar situation as your are

Take a look on your DQC. Unless you have both DE which you would gain from your courses with the bus company and CE which you would only gain if (and only IF) you have C1 on your driving licence already then you’ll need initial CPC - mods 2 and 4.

No CE on your DQC means you won’t be able to drive commercially.

I have Pcv cpc, but understand it only transferred to cover hgv as I had 7.5 t entitlement
As passed car test before 1997. So bears out what rog says.