Paying for parking with fuel card

does anyone have a list of truckstops,msa’s etc where you use your fuel card to pay for the parking.
i know rugby do ,and the hollies so im told
lymm is still cash @13.00

any help?

thanks mark

HEYWOOD IND EST Accept most cards thru the snap card system. i use keyfuels card there.
eurotruckpark.com/map.aspx

remember to ask your boss before you use the fuel card to pay for parking as the fuel card companies charge admin costs and commision above the price of the parking

pick up a copy of truckstop news there’s 4 pages in the centre of parking and truckwashes all payable by card or registration recognition if your boss wants to open an account

There are more and more secure truckstops appearing in Europe which you can pay for using fuel cards or account. In France there are several you can use your peage tag

Wheel Nut:
There are more and more secure truckstops appearing in Europe which you can pay for using fuel cards or account. In France there are several you can use your peage tag

I’m parked in one now, pay on the peage tag, showers free, wifi free and restaurant open saturday and sunday, what more could you wan?

welshboyinspain:
I’m parked in one now, pay on the peage tag, showers free, wifi free and restaurant open saturday and sunday, what more could you wan?

A Czech phrase book?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how true inselaffe :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

welshboyinspain:

Wheel Nut:

That’s one yep. the restaurant is quite good if a little expensive.

the menu is 12.90 but as the showers and wifi is free it works out cheaper than a normal routier and there’s a security guard on 24hrs in a golf buggy plus cctv and a big fence. slight problem though the waitress keeps smiling at me in a funny way but i’m sure she’s got an adams apple :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
as the boss is paying its a good place to stop, very clean and the truckpark doesn’t smell of pee yet (just certain drivers smell)

welshboyinspain:
the menu is 12.90 but as the showers and wifi is free it works out cheaper than a normal routier and there’s a security guard on 24hrs in a golf buggy plus cctv and a big fence. slight problem though the waitress keeps smiling at me in a funny way but i’m sure she’s got an adams apple :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
as the boss is paying its a good place to stop, very clean and the truckpark doesn’t smell of pee yet (just certain drivers smell)

We had to use it when we were doing Michelin tyres just around the corner and I think I paid for my meal out of normal hours, plus I was with a French driver who wouldn’t drink the proffered red. He had to have Cote du Rhone!

the wine on draught is first 33cl with meal free then 1.60 for every 33cl extra so a litre costs 3.20 and although not the best tasting wine ever it has alcohol in it and its red :laughing:
i went for a walk to the town earlier and saw the signs for michelin and PSA which explains why there are so many dutch companies with non dutch plates parked in here then