pawel

just been looking at my stobart tracking app and my motors now at scania , when you come in can you tell them dozy want the new bonnet / corner / bumper all wrapped , I don’t want it back with a white bonnet / corner & a black bumper . ta

I heard they planned to wrap the driver of that truck…

In cotton wool!

Thought they were “out sourcing” you to Beaumont Leys■■? :laughing:

Why don’t you ring up and tell them yourself, or would that be too obvious?

I’m struggling to stop myself commenting on you looking at your Stobart app to see where your truck is :angry:

xichrisxi:
Thought they were “out sourcing” you to Beaumont Leys■■? :laughing:

they’ve never mentioned b/l to me , I just heard they were after day shift drivers there & with them supposedly paying fuel I was interested , last I asked to go on days they said my depot was a tramping depot , even though they’d just took on 6 day/ night shift drivers :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Rentadent:

I’m struggling to stop myself commenting on you looking at your Stobart app to see where your truck is :angry:

the bloody phones are always on answer phone when I ring :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Rentadent:

apps bloody good , you can see what all the other drivers get on a Friday :exclamation: :exclamation: blue eyed ■■■■■

dbk23:

In cotton wool!

looking at my truck you need body armour in our yard not cotton wool :exclamation: :exclamation:

They give you new model of Scania

It is you truck ? hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu … 847931.amp

dozy:

dbk23:

In cotton wool!

looking at my truck you need body armour in our yard not cotton wool :exclamation: :exclamation:

It is tight in the yard at the weekend with everything parked up. I usually get back early hours Saturday and finding a spot can be tricky

:angry:

dozy:
my stobart tracking app

That’s for old men on bridges with long lens cameras Doze :open_mouth:

dozy:
the bloody phones are always on answer phone when I ring :unamused: :smiling_imp:

They probably have a caller ID display :wink:

Andrejs:

Not unless he drives a tandem unit out of Goole on the Tesco contract…

Andrejs:

no old model again , 18 plate , 12k , no beacons / extra toolboxes like mine

Can we PLEASE have a “Like” button?

Andrejs:

no , don’t do tesco as apparently it doesn’t pay enough , and mine has beacon on roof / extra t/ box etc , mine was hit in our yard and the last I looked it was at scania

Terry T:
:x

dozy:
my stobart tracking app

That’s for old men on bridges with long lens cameras Doze :open_mouth:

:wink:

the maoster:

dozy:

They probably have a caller ID display :wink:

you could well be right :wink: :laughing:

Andrejs:

i guess I’ll get mine back , but they said 1 month to repair mine so I guess this one for a month