Paul Mathew concert/theatre International

What are they like,is it mainly weekend work,go all over EU.Guessing night work after shows have finished.Were hiring drivers,jobs have gone now.

PM Lee G, he works for Paul Matthew :wink:

Ok dokey,thanks. :smiley:

Hello mate ive worked for Paul Mathew for the best part of 4 years, you will work every weekend without fail as thats when all shows are on the move its very much a “how long can you stay awake game” and as for wanting european work the TM has got his golden boys for that and nobody else gets a look-in? The wages are good but he wants his pound of flesh for it its mainly 6 days off with a day off in the week and you will just about get a 45 in every other week if your lucky? They run a fleet of about 35ish dafs all fairly new motors and even the older ones are in half decent condition, our main base is in littlehampton west sussex and we have a couple of trailer yards located up the country, The weekends can get a bit manic but after monday it usually slows down a bit (gives you chance for a sleep catch up) were really busy at the moment as its panto season, we also do a fair bit of corporate and exibition work which can get interesting, The guys on here are a good bunch of lads and all will help you out if they can. We get alot of central london work but you get used to it fairly quickly.

Hope thats given you a bit more of an idea mate good luck

P.S the jungle drums are saying that out of the 5 guys hes recently taken on 3 of them have already walked■■?

digbydog99:
its mainly 6 days off with a day off in the week

Sounds good to me :smiley:

In your brain there’s a section for social life, erase that bit!

digbydog99:
The wages are good but he wants his pound of flesh for it its mainly 6 days off with a day off in the week and you will just about get a 45 in every other week if your lucky?

they sometimes drop many a trailers off in a layby rendering it useless for fellow truckers :exclamation: :confused:

Santa:

digbydog99:
its mainly 6 days off with a day off in the week

Sounds good to me :smiley:

I’ll have some of that!! :laughing:

Sorry guys meant 6 days on and 1 off in the week, whoops my bad :smiley:

digbydog99:
Sorry guys meant 6 days on and 1 off in the week, whoops my bad :smiley:

i was gonna say you must be one of the golden boys to get that, i normally get 6 days on and 1 off then 5 and 2!!!

Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, I got offered a job a couple of years ago Mark was in the office and I spoke to a couple of drivers who told me of there many trips without tachos in as theres always too much work at the weekends and the time after xmas is flat so its basic wage. He painted a pretty picture as they do but have a wor with a few drivers I was glad I did so stayed well clear.

so what’s the money like?
is the time off taken at home or away?
if it’s away does he pay you for being away?
sounds like it needs to be £770 take home to me. minimum.

Hi all i worked for p mathews for some time and i think its a great jobif your face fits, i went all over europe with them and i was taking home around 660 every week for the 6 day 5 night combo this obviously increasing for full week but i know only a few if us were on that as i said your face has to fit.

Cruise Control:
they sometimes drop many a trailers off in a layby rendering it useless for fellow truckers :exclamation: :confused:

lol the trick is to be tactical about it an experienced p mathews driver can write off a layby capable of accomidating 4 artics with as little as 2 trailers i always got a kick out of it gave me a feeling of power lol