PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
Some odds and sods.

Click on pages twice to read.

Tipper Test 1980.

Thanks for the CM Tipper Test pages geezer. I was a TRUCK buyer back in the day but it’s nice to know CM did their thing too.

DEANB:
A.R.Gane Constructor.

Atchison Topeka Scania. Think they are from the Midlands. Hi Dean yes they were based at Worcester they also had T cabbed Scanias . Did work for Cadburys ,great stuff as usual Dean ,regards Keith

Cant make out the hauliers name on the door of the tidy Scania ?

Allan Morris tidy Mercedes.

E.T.C. Sawmills Foden.

L.E.Jones Scania livestock truck.

Anyone recognise the Foden ■■

Dont remember having a Tony Hamer & Sons motor on before,anyone know where they were based ■■

Grehound Foden tipper.

Tidy Volvo of Albert Davies.

740MICK:
Morning Dean,Tony Hamer were based in Market Drayton but have recently moved to a new purpose built yard on the A53 Shrewsbury road just over the Tern Hill roundabout.

Thanks for the info Mick. :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi dean,happy new year to you,truck washed yesterday pics took of my new jacket courtesy of daf trucks won in a competition on twitter

Truck looks good John,its nice that the job has worked out for you.Happy new Year :smiley: :wink:

pete smith:
Hi Dean,
The Scania looks like Bennett Homes but could have been previously owned by G J Bowmer of Brentwood

Cheers Pete, i actually thought it said a different name to Bennett Homes on the drivers door when i posted the pic but having had another look
it does not. :laughing: :laughing:

tastrucker:
“DEANB”

E.T.C. Sawmills Foden.

Hello DEAN ,some nice Shropshire stuff here ,ETC sawmills are From Ellesmere ,and traded as Ellesmere Timber Company ,back then they had AEC V8 Mandators and Atkinson Borderers ,thank you Trevor

Thanks for the full name Trevor. :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:
Deffo one for Dean here:

Thanks for the pic Ro. :wink:

roadcruiser:
“DEANB” Anyone recognise any of the three DAF super space cab’s ?

Looks like the blue Daf was previously with Pulleyns before it was resprayed this deeper blue.

I think the white/orange Daf looks like an old Univeg motor

Thanks for the comments “roadcruiser” :wink:

steam:
“DEANB”

One of your’s “steam” ?

Yes thats one of F W Eatons with Don driving wearing his tie as he always did !!

Cheers “steam” :wink: Was there yard at Sandford where John Weaver is now ?

Hi Dean, Yes F W Eaton transports yard was next to JT Commercials behind the two bungalows on the main road towards Holton Heath.

Thanks for confirming “steam” :wink:

ParkRoyal2100:
“DEANB”

Tipper Test 1980.

Thanks for the CM Tipper Test pages geezer. I was a TRUCK buyer back in the day but it’s nice to know CM did their thing too.

I like reading CM’s road tests “ParkRoyal2100” as i found them to be the best. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
“DEANB”

Atchison Topeka Scania. Think they are from the Midlands. Hi Dean yes they were based at Worcester they also had T cabbed Scanias . Did work for Cadburys ,great stuff as usual Dean ,regards Keith

Thanks for the comments Keith,they have as far as i can remmeber always liked there Scania’s. :wink:

Atchison Topeka was owned & operated by the chap who previously owned Santa Fe Express - which was bought by Wincanton in the early 90’s - a bit of a cowboy & western theme happening…

They were regularly in Birds Eye / Walls ice cream at Gloucester with tankers in the late 90’s - I used to load export ice cream out of there.

Cheers all,

Keith

oiltreader:
What make is the red shed ■■
Hillman Avenger would be my guess Dean.
Oily
Done a google and find it is Chrysler Avenger '76 onwards simoncars.co.uk/chrysler/avengerc.html

It’s an Alpine not Avenger.

Another bit of F88 ■■■■ to keep Dean going thro’ the weekend :wink: :

kmills:
Atchison Topeka was owned & operated by the chap who previously owned Santa Fe Express - which was bought by Wincanton in the early 90’s - a bit of a cowboy & western theme happening…

They were regularly in Birds Eye / Walls ice cream at Gloucester with tankers in the late 90’s - I used to load export ice cream out of there.

Cheers all,

Keith

Thanks for the info Keith. :wink: There is an article about Santa Fe on page 162.

A00294.JPG

tonyg6hbq:
“oiltreader” “What make is the red shed ■■
Hillman Avenger would be my guess Dean.
Oily
Done a google and find it is Chrysler Avenger '76 onwards simoncars.co.uk/chrysler/avengerc.html

It’s an Alpine not Avenger.
[/quote]
Cheers Tony. :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:
Another bit of F88 ■■■■ to keep Dean going thro’ the weekend :wink: :

:smiley:

Bet you’d like a spin in this un Dean ! Be a smoother drive than those steel tracks :smiley:

FB_IMG_1642857531394.jpg

coomsey:
Bet you’d like a spin in this un Dean ! Be a smoother drive than those steel tracks :smiley:

Tell me that they never let you loose with that “coomsey” :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :wink:

All joking apart dont recognise the make,any idea ? Looks a proper beast !

Heres one a bit smaller. :wink:

Click on twice to read.

Weatherill.

South Wales.

Owens tidy Volvo bulker.

Gerry Jones MAN.

DSCF4276p.JPG

Freight Movement Iveco.

Mars Jones MAN.

Hicks Volvo.

PM Rees DAF.

P1440714p.JPG

A.E.Gough & Sons tidy Mercedes bulker. Dont think we have had a Merc of there’s before,normally Volvo/Scania.

Trevor, Nijam Zeetank Mercedes.

Some odds and sods.

Click on pages twice to read.

Trumix Tilcon Foden sixer.1978

tilcon foden mixers sixer 78 ppg.jpg

Philip Crouch Volvo F10,1977.

philip crouch volvo 77 ppg.PNG

Ebenezer Mears Foden’s 1979.

foden ebenezer mears 79 ppg.PNG

Pandoro ERF 1977.

pandoro erf 77 ppg.PNG.jpg

BFI liked there Iveco’s.

paulgee bfi.JPG

paulgee bfi1.JPG

advert bfi ppg.PNG

bfi 80 ppg.jpg

ARC Super Mastiff.

Anyone recognise the Fiat ■■

Eaton ERF Brick truck.

C&A Volvo FL10. The FL10 was Volvo’s biggest selling tractor unit in the late 80s in this country.

Blue Circle Cement Roadtrain.

Cant make the name out on the Strato ■■

Superior Bedford TM.

Anyone know where the A.G.Watts Maggie bulker was based ■■

Anyone know where Edmonds Transport DAF 2800 is based ■■

Anyone recognise where the pic was taken and where Duffields were based ■■

Duffield’s mill is on the A140 near Norwich Dean. I think the red Sed-Ak is one of Gwynedd Internationals?

Pete.

DEANB:

coomsey:

Tell me that they never let you loose with that “coomsey” :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :wink:

Heres one a bit smaller. :wink:

Click on twice to read.

Weatherill.

Never did Dean but would fancy a spin. Marion V con

coomsey:
“DEANB” “coomsey” Bet you’d like a spin in this un Dean ! Be a smoother drive than those steel tracks :smiley:

Never did Dean but would fancy a spin. Marion V con

Thanks for the name and pic Coomsey. :wink:

This one was impressive ! :wink:

Hi Dean,
As Pete Windrush has said ithis one of Glynweds Strato’s, they had the foundry just off junction 6 of the M54 at Ketley so he has not got far to go!

Morning Dean.
I’m almost certain Edmonds Transport were from Norfolk,ran some Ford Transcontinentals.

DEANB:
South Wales.Hey Dean ,good to have see you back and great stuff here from South Wales .Does this mean that Paul is going to make a start on those 1700 shots down Usk Way Newport ? thanx MT

Owens tidy Volvo bulker.

Gerry Jones MAN.

Freight Movement Iveco.

Mars Jones MAN.

Hicks Volvo.

PM Rees DAF.

A.E.Gough & Sons tidy Mercedes bulker. Dont think we have had a Merc of there’s before,normally Volvo/Scania.

Trevor, Nijam Zeetank Mercedes.

Hey Dean see these on the A470 regularly around Merthyr and Mountain Ash ,MT

Anyone know where the A.G.Watts Maggie bulker was based ■■

[attachment=2]L8371p.JPG[/attachment

A G Watts were based at Dunball wharf ,Bridgwater ,Somerset

Chris Webb:
Morning Dean.
I’m almost certain Edmonds Transport were from Norfolk,ran some Ford Transcontinentals.

There was an Edmunds Transport from Norfolk / Linconlshire way- but I’m not sure if the Daf would be one of theirs.
They were white with light green & red stripes, and we’re still running B Series ERF’s into the late 90’s on fridge work.
They were bought by Fullers of Slough somewhere round about 2000 ish.

Cheers, Keith