PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Cleansing Service Group Foden. Think they had a place at Ringwood ? Cracking BMC Mothers Pride van behind. :smiley:

They had a depot at Botley Hants, which I think is still there not sure about ringwood

robthedog:

Cleansing Service Group Foden. Think they had a place at Ringwood ? Cracking BMC Mothers Pride van behind. :smiley:

They had a depot at Botley Hants, which I think is still there not sure about ringwood

Still at Botley but they just called CSG now and got some Scannies, Buzzer

Buzzer:

robthedog:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j … spg6kU1-kp

DEANB:
Been a tad busy the last few days chap’s so will pop some stuff on tomorrow. :wink:

A little teaser for tonight.

This vehicle was used in 1970 between Belguim and Germany. What is it ?

Some from 2006.

Cant remember if we have had a Bulk Haul on before ■■

H.Wragg Scania.

Anyone recognise the Welsh live stock truck ■■

Anyone know where Shirleys are from ■■

Taylors of Martley MAN.

Anyone recognise B & T Scania from Lancashire ■■ B ■■ & Tipping.

Dont think we have had a Edward G Slade motor on before,anyone know where they are from ■■?

Containerships UK Mercedes. I wonder if he actually goes to Russia ■■

B J Waters Mercedes bulker.

Hello DEAN <Harry Wragg were from Pinders Oak nr Ludlow ,they hauled out of Wells drinks at Tenbury Wells ,thank you Trevor

ArcDaz:
Hi Dean i have just had a good look through this fread again and notice that you have posted a lot more fantastic photos on this site i would like to thank your self Paul and Mark for there time and hard work for keeping this great fread up and running with all your Affects Keep up with the good work Regards Daz :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments Daz,think i have one more Routeman brochure i will dig out soon chap. :wink:

ianto:
“DEANB”

S.Thomas ERF.
Sammy Thomas from the Talog area og Carmarthen does a lot of livestock haulage now runs a Scania 6 wheeler ex Emyr Williams of Swansea who runs a Volvo FM

Thanks for the comments Ian. :smiley: Heres Emyr Williams Volvo. :wink:

Buzzer:
“robthedog”

Thanks for your input Rob and Buzzer. :smiley:

Heres one in of there Scania marked up CSG. :wink:

tastrucker:
H.Wragg Scania.

Hello DEAN <Harry Wragg were from Pinders Oak nr Ludlow ,they hauled out of Wells drinks at Tenbury Wells ,thank you Trevor

Thanks for the comment Trevor,good stuff chap. :smiley:

Some tidy Welsh and border motors.

R & B Transport Scania.

P1010324p.JPG

T.Alun Jones Scania.

Sunhill Transport Volvo’s.

Gary C Wright Scania.

Gerry Jones DAF.

Mansel Davies Volvo.

R.C.Marshall MAN.

P1100428p.JPG

Tony M Rees Renault.

A.E.Gough & Sons Scania.

Broscombe Volvo.

This is an inresting read of the Army Bomb Disposal Unit from 1969.

Click on page’s twice.

P2160032p.JPG

Hancock Fish Farm Chard. Anyone remember this fella ■■

hancock 823ppg.jpg

USA Dump trucks.

White.

L1252p.JPG

International.

L1250p.JPG

Peterbilt.

L1233p.JPG

Peterbilt.

L1196p.JPG

International.

L1184p.JPG

Peterbilt.

L1085p.JPG

A couple of Ford’s.

L0923p.JPG

Click on pages twice.

Some from 2003.

APL Mercedes.

P4250138p.JPG

The Works MAN.

P8050273p.JPG

Eaton Scania.

P4250102p.JPG

Ratcliff Metals & B.R.Saunders Volvo’s.

P4250194p.JPG

Peters Mercedes.

P8050135p.JPG

Anyone recognise the Scania ■■?

P8050508p.JPG

R.T.Steward Scania.

P8050293p.JPG

H.R.Morgan Volvo from Wales.

P8080107p.JPG

Anyone recognise the Foden tipper ■■?

P8080013p.JPG

Dont think we have had a C.H.Brannam motor on here before.

P9190044p.JPG

P8050508p.JPG

Dean Scania is one of Hargreaves Transport.

Dean got this off FB but not that good at editing stuff but here it is anyway, over to you to do your majic, Buzzer

85153338_2335888036513210_1792934720485457920_o (2).jpg

Hi dean,peters truck is peters pies bedwas Caerphilly

jshepguis:
Dean Scania is one of Hargreaves Transport.

Thanks for the name and pic “jshepguis” :smiley:

Buzzer:
Dean got this off FB but not that good at editing stuff but here it is anyway, over to you to do your majic, Buzzer

Thanks for the article “Buzzer”. :smiley: Those old Leyland,AEC magazines have some facinating articles in them in my opinion.

I cant do alot with that chap,its just blurring when you try and blow it up. Its readable but not good. :unamused: :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi dean,peters truck is peters pies bedwas Caerphilly

Thanks for the full name John. :wink:

Now that’s a grand picture of a trio of Volvo’s & nice paint scheme but I cannot read the name but someone will know, Buzzer

86932360_2550329145180957_8603853039113076736_n.jpg

Buzzer:
Now that’s a grand picture of a trio of Volvo’s & nice paint scheme but I cannot read the name but someone will know, Buzzer

ipswichstar.co.uk/home/obit … -1-5901204
Bob Carter of Ipswich it appears.

DEANB:
Some from 2003.

APL Mercedes.

The Works MAN.

Eaton Scania.

Ratcliff Metals & B.R.Saunders Volvo’s.

Peters Mercedes.

Anyone recognise the Scania ■■?

R.T.Steward Scania.

H.R.Morgan Volvo from Wales.

Dont think we have had a C.H.Brannam motor on here before.

Hi dean the Foden Alpha tipper looks like it could be ex Clarence Griffiths of New Radnor mid Wales ,regards Keith

The Brannam pottery Erf could be a William C Hockin motor from Barnstaple.

kingswinford kit:
“DEANB”

Hi dean the Foden Alpha tipper looks like it could be ex Clarence Griffiths of New Radnor mid Wales ,regards Keith

Thanks for the possible name Keith,good stuff chap. :wink:

Suedehead:
The Brannam pottery Erf could be a William C Hockin motor from Barnstaple.

Thanks for the input chap ! :smiley: Paul was telling me this week that he had read that Gregory’s were or have taken Hockin’s over. :wink:

Buzzer:

You do realise you have interrupted my Sunday afternoon Buzzer by posting that pic chap. :unamused: Just got back from Church had lunch
was listening to the football on the radio with a glass or two of the red vino and you go and post that pic. Dont you know Sunday is a
day of rest chap ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Having said that what a pic it is chap,and bearing in mind its my favourite motor i even fired the scanner up ! :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Franglais:

Buzzer:
ipswichstar.co.uk/home/obit … -1-5901204
Bob Carter of Ipswich it appears.

Shame to hear he has passed on RIP.

Thanks for the link “Franglais”, i bet he was a character.

Trans UK Continental certainly run a mixture of trucks.

Click on pages twice to read.

advert middle east 1979 pme.PNG

A02574.JPG

Sorry to disturb you on a Sunday Dean but I do like an F88 or f89 something about the shape of them and always remember my first experience behind the wheel of one of them as time went on I have owned several of both types. Always remember the early 88’s had smaller hubs and it was a bugger to get the front wheel of if you had a puncture or had to change a wheel, a useful tip I learned was to jack the front up and use the breaker bar handle against the spring and use the power steering to push it out all the time turning the wheel a little at a time and eventually they would pop off, then before putting it back on give the hub a good coating of copper slip grease and the next time was a whole lot easier, sorry again for disturbing you on the sabbath but all in a good cause, Buzzer.