PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
Krupp Arrow Crane.

Wilkinson Seddon Atkinson.

B.E.Williams Scania

J Tattersall & Son Renault.

Tim Price Maggie.

Pan European Mercedes. Pan European had a office on Poole docks.

RHM / Christopher Hill Seddon bulker who had 2 Mills in Poole.

Eastern BRS Seddon Atkinson.

Walsh’s tidy Foden.

Anyone recognise the Atkinson ■■?

Hello DEAN ,Walsh from Haslington Crewe and still in going ,Trevor

DEANB:
Krupp Arrow Crane.

B.E.Williams Scania

Tim Price Maggie.

Walsh’s tidy Foden.

Hi Dean ,BE Williams from South Wales based atSennybridge. Most of thier work is agriculture ,but years back they did a lot of steel having 2 White Road commanders ,awesome Dean , MT

MANTRONIC:

DEANB:
Krupp Arrow Crane.

B.E.Williams Scania

Tim Price Maggie.

Walsh’s tidy Foden.

Hi Dean ,BE Williams from South Wales based atSennybridge. Most of thier work is agriculture ,but years back they did a lot of steel having 2 White Road commanders ,awesome Dean , MT

Hi M T ,i can remember a driver by the name of Ted Stokes he drove one of those Whites doing a lot of Scottish work out of Trostre ,he lived i think just below Hay in Wye ,regards Keith

Tanker on Paul Gee’s collection is LPG (Liquid powders and Gases) Batley. Similar Orange paint work to S&Rs
LPG Traffic Manager Keith Smith was keen to take on any serving or EX Smith and Robinsons drivers as they did similar work, (Hazchem to now ADR). Some other drivers found work at Jacksons of Ossett and HOYER Huddersfield Crow P&O to name a few.
1970s 80s I recal LPG moved Hydrogen similar trailers as Air Products and Hydrogen supplies.
KEV

IMG_0006[1].jpg

P1160759p[1].JPG

Hi dean how are you all right? listen: could you bring me some photos of trucks from the ‘70s and’ 80s of French and Italian origin please? Thank you so much !!

sm240:
Hi dean how are you all right? listen: could you bring me some photos of trucks from the ‘70s and’ 80s of French and Italian origin please? Thank you so much !!

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=109317

kevmorrow:
Hi DEAN
Your photo! Transcon was on its way to a KRAFT depot at Seacroft Leeds or KRAFT factory Kirkby Liverpool with fats marge and cooking oils. Driver Tommy Oliver.
We had two Transcons and the other one in the yard pulling taker driver Phil Keep.
My first tanker was Seddon Atki ONC 100P “notice the designer rust”.
Myself with F10 approx. 1983.
Cheers KEV

That Transcon looked tidy in those colours Kev,thanks for the pics. :smiley: :wink:

Jelliot:
Well the greenies sure put the boot in to log trucking in Oregon… Just a shadow of it’s former self…Most nights in the state of Oregon there are only 8 police officers on duty for the whole state… That’s all the budget can afford…
Early 2000’ands when it all went "pear shaped " a bunch of loggers put all their machinery. ( Dozers, Forwarders, Snorkels, etc ) on low loaders and hauled them south for a big auction … even while on their last journey the tree huggers attacked the convoy… At auction the stuff went so cheap that it didn’t even cover the transportation cost for the trip… Over the next few months most of the rest of the gear was drained of all fluid, put on a barge and the whole lot was taken out to sea and sunk…

In Tasmania there was a blight of tree huggers around the same … Usually young, impressionable, misinformed, easily manipulated folk from interstate… Did I mention they were all very smelly and unwashed…recruited by nefarious means… They set up various camps in logging coupes and instantly got news coverage… They caused a lot of disruption… spread miss information…and did a lot of damage…
Usually misinformed, most of the time they set up camp in new growth plantation forests… a long way from the hard to get to old growth trees…They even attacked one of the local Bush Fire stations which was staffed by volunteers, set up to protect the surrounding bush, but also the remote houses and properties of local people that chose to live in the community…

They love the trees and the forests… so much so that in the summer time when the forests are at there greatest threat ( Forest fires ) which can be hundreds of square miles at a time, they all bugger of back to the the main land and let the "Evil forest workers " try to save what’s left with the machinery which has to be repaired after it’s all been trashed by the tree huggers…
In the end all they achieved was to remove the right to protest about anything by any one in Tasmania…
Bed time now…
Jeff…

Thanks for your comments Jeff. :wink: Sounds like the tree huggers caused chaos. :imp:

smallcoal:
morning dean.the volvo brick truck.is stevens sand from blaenavon

:unamused: :unamused:

Thanks for the name John. :wink: Are they still going ?

tastrucker:
Walsh’s tidy Foden.

Hello DEAN ,Walsh from Haslington Crewe and still in going ,Trevor

Nice to hear that they are still going Trevor as alot of these companies on here are long gone. :smiley:

MANTRONIC:
B.E.Williams Scania

Cheers “MT” for the information. I dont think we have any pics of the White’s which is a shame. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
Hi M T ,i can remember a driver by the name of Ted Stokes he drove one of those Whites doing a lot of Scottish work out of Trostre ,he lived i think just below Hay in Wye ,regards Keith

Cheers Keith ! :wink:

kevmorrow:
Tanker on Paul Gee’s collection is LPG (Liquid powders and Gases) Batley. Similar Orange paint work to S&Rs
LPG Traffic Manager Keith Smith was keen to take on any serving or EX Smith and Robinsons drivers as they did similar work, (Hazchem to now ADR). Some other drivers found work at Jacksons of Ossett and HOYER Huddersfield Crow P&O to name a few.
1970s 80s I recal LPG moved Hydrogen similar trailers as Air Products and Hydrogen supplies.
KEV

Thanks for confirming KEV, and for the pic ! I think thats the last of the dodgy pics,unless Paul find some more ! :laughing: :laughing:

sm240:

Will pop some on tomorow or over the weekend chap ! :laughing:

Sorry chaps havent been able to get on this week been manic with work.

Some odds and sods.

Click on pages twice to read.

Leyland 1965.

Leyland 1968.

AEC 1967.

Bedford 1960.

Some oldies.

I do like a nice traction / showmans engine.

Anyone recognise the DAF ■■?

PC300023p.JPG

DHL DAF

PC300020p.JPG

Bugler Paragon Iveco from Poole.

PA260011p.JPG

Coop Volvo

PA260010p.JPG

Anyone recognise the Mercedes ■■?

P8130002p.JPG

Hanson Volvo

PA260022p.JPG

Murrays Scania

PA260029p.JPG

BKP ERF

PA260018p.JPG

Andrews Scania,i bet he can see wheres he going in the dark.

PA260052p.JPG

Greedsale Volvo. I be thats a bugger to keep clean.

PA260105p.JPG

G.E.Armstrong Volvo F88

A04497p.JPG

Anyone recognise the Foden ■■?

A03922p.JPG

Commer. Pretty sure i posted something about this company ages ago and i think it was a furniture manufacturer
from South Wales ■■ Looks like its ben sold on in this pic with the name painted over.

A03724.JPG

R.H.Trotman & Son Volvo F12

A03943p.JPG

Dickson Transport DAF. How the hell did he see out with all that crap in the windscreen ■■? :open_mouth:

A03949p.JPG

Molo ERF from Poole. Now we have had a few of Molo’s on here recently and they have all been red ! I wonder if they
were taken over by someone ■■?

A04328p.JPG

A & C Nowell Volvo F7 bulker.

A04301p.JPG

Great pic of a propr working truck. PSB Transport Atkinson Defender.

A04494p.JPG

Anyone recognise the Welsh Scania live stock draw-bar ■■?

A04530p.JPG

Hatfield Haulage Roadtrain.

A04535p.JPG

Morning Dean.

I’d say that DAF artic with “DF” on the cab stands for Dairy Farmers?..……… :neutral_face:

DEANB:
G.E.Armstrong Volvo F88

Commer. Pretty sure i posted something about this company ages ago and i think it was a furniture manufacturer
from South Wales ■■ Looks like its ben sold on in this pic with the name painted over.

Dickson Transport DAF. How the hell did he see out with all that crap in the windscreen ■■? :open_mouth:

Molo ERF from Poole. Now we have had a few of Molo’s on here recently and they have all been red ! I wonder if they

Hello DEAN ,the Welsh Scania is ex Williams Bros ,Altami Mold ,looks like a stretched artic as they didnt have drawbars to my knowledge ,thank you Trevor

DEANB:

Some odds and sods.

Leyland 1965.

Leyland 1968.

AEC 1967.

Bedford 1960.

Hi Dean, Your apologies are not necessary, you do a brilliant job here on Trucknet,
and manage to go to work as well…You are a “Top Bloke”, Many thanks, Ray.

DEANB:
Anyone recognise the DAF ■■?

DHL DAF

Bugler Paragon Iveco from Poole.

Coop Volvo

Anyone recognise the Mercedes ■■?

Hanson Volvo

Murrays Scania

BKP ERF

Andrews Scania,i bet he can see wheres he going in the dark.

Greedsale Volvo. I be thats a bugger to keep clean.

I think the merc rigid could be ex Cert Distribution

tastrucker:

DEANB:
G.E.Armstrong Volvo F88

from South Wales ■■ Looks like its ben sold on in this pic with the name painted over.i think it was a furniture firm called Avalon

Hello DEAN ,the Welsh Scania is ex Williams Bros ,Altami Mold ,looks like a stretched artic as they didnt have drawbars to my knowledge ,thank you Trevor

Chris Webb:
Morning Dean.

I’d say that DAF artic with “DF” on the cab stands for Dairy Farmers?..……… :neutral_face:

I’m sure the DF stands for Dalehead Foods !

Dickson Transport were from by South Cerney , nr Swindon
They had another DAF which pulled a crane trailer which I remember was decorated up the same as the one in the picture

logger:

Chris Webb:
Morning Dean.

I’m sure the DF stands for Dalehead Foods !

I would agree Logger!

Dalehead-Foods.jpg

regards
Colin

Ray Smyth:

DEANB:

Some odds and sods.

Leyland 1965.

Leyland 1968.

AEC 1967.

Bedford 1960.

Hi Dean, Your apologies are not necessary, you do a brilliant job here on Trucknet,
and manage to go to work as well…You are a “Top Bloke”, Many thanks, Ray.

Well i will definitely second that !..arousing so much interest down here in S Wales alone !!! …both you and Paul have to be applauded for your efforts …and Dean …thanks for the Tim Price Maggie ! …magic …lol …Geraint