Paul Arthurton Transport, Norfolk

scaniamad:
The 143 is my old truck there,used to belong to Wally Thorburn from Huyton,i had a little accident with her years ago,just panel damage,repaired and sold on :frowning:

I owed that truck from new

Over the border, as it were, but a very tidy fleet. Pics a mixture of mine and some from Euro-Wheels (neighbours of PA).

They often bring stuff in to our yard, very smart lorries…the 143 is in stunning condition.

im good friends with paul, not seen him for a while, if you didnt know he used to work at carrow daf as a salesman, he started as just dafs, then had a rogue volvo and gradually went in the scania direction

i have some pictures somewhere of most of the trucks he has owned, but as my laptop is broken again, im not sure where they are!

The 143 is my old truck there,used to belong to Wally Thorburn from Huyton,i had a little accident with her years ago,just panel damage,repaired and sold on :frowning:

that was brought for a shunter!! i believe he has now sold that truck on again, seen it on containers out of felixstowe

youtube.com/watch?v=v71zH49KR1I

scaniamad:

Well if it was one of Wally’s then it wud have been in gud nick ( apart from the damage), smart looking 143, when were you at Wallys ?

My old fitters got the 3 series and she much better then it looks there he pulls boxes out of felixstowe with it