Pathetic law and order again

just found this dont know if it has already been posted apologies if it has.

inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/20 … ep-breath/

How pathetic what is this so called representative of
our court system doing is such a position when he can not
disperse the correct punishment,for the offence,
Sorry in my eyes he should be removed from the bench and
placed into retirement , this is why people have no faith in the system
when it does not hand out what is Due,
My condolences to the family and friends of the deceased,
they,they following, Ricky Anderson ,Darren Watts
Nicholas Riley and Kyle Clinton,Jamie Anderson
should have got life and I mean life inside until they died.
that is what i believe,

It’s Liebours idea of being tough on crime and the 61.4 miles journey to the hospital in Oxford is their example of a successful NHS.

Roll on the general election.

I wouldn’t believe everything you read on blogs guys…remember this is one person’s view and not necessarily representative of reality and the truth. If the blog author is a real police officer, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle! He doesn’t appear to know anything!! Example…on sentence for a serious offence, a Judge will pass sentence and give a tariff on the minimum time to be served in custody…the 9 years 2 months mentioned is likely to be such a tariff. The ■■■■■■■■■ little ■■■■■■■ who gets the sentence will NOT have it halved at all…the 9yrs 2 months is a MINIMUM they HAVE to serve.

Sensational journalism/inaccurate blogging strikes again.

And no…“Life” very rarely means life in this country…only for murdering a police officer on duty will it actually mean life, and even then the Judge must make the tariff “for life”.

■■■■, innit?

sorry but a minimum of 9 years is not enough
I stand by the post made before and LIFE should mean LIFE
Only then perhaps will we see a reduction , in such
crimes of violence

found this Link,
HERE

For the last few decades live sentences have been steadily reduced. In the 70’s no lifer was even considered for parole until they had served at least 12 years. Now judges have to set minimum sentences and setting a minimum sentence of nine and half years is lenient in my view. Life should mean life and hard labour should be part of it. Today’s prison system has turned into a joke, TV in every cell, no work unless the cons want it, allowed to sleep all day, access to games consuls, menus at meal times.
Prisoners should be put to work 12 hours a day and forced to pay for their keep, rent, food, clothing, heating, washing, you name it. The tax payer shouldn’t need to pay one single penny towards the prison system, there are prisons over flowing with cheep labour.