Pat hasler on the radio

Hey pat , was that your shout out I heard on the Steve wright show today , working all over the Easter period…?

I heard that.

He’s nearly as famous as me giving traffic reports to Lynn and Sally.

Ken.

Don’t think it was as Steve wright said it was from a Patrick Hasler :smiley: :smiley:

Also heard it, was parked up somewhere wasn’t he?

I was sitting in my truck in Yonkers about to leave for Ben & Jerry’s. I was a bit miffed about all the Easter crap and was everyone looking foreward to it ? I have to work Good Friday and Easter Sunday night so I was not looking foreward to it :laughing:
I was supprised because thats the first email sent to the BBC and it was broadcast within 15 minutes.

Jesus F Christ Pat , has yee been on the wobbly juice ?

Not really … I love the comment from a mate of mine on facebook about how crappy Steve Wright is :laughing: He forgets that a few months ago he was moaning about BBC radio 2 ignoring his emails :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just wondering… How do you guys listen to Radio 2 over here■■? I used to be able to listen to Radio 1 on Sirius, but they give over with that ages ago. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Angela:
Just wondering… How do you guys listen to Radio 2 over here■■? I used to be able to listen to Radio 1 on Sirius, but they give over with that ages ago. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Same as. Annoyingly “BBC Radio One” is still listed as one of the channel names as you scroll through the channels.

Tune in app through your phone

kr79:

Thats the one :exclamation:
‘Tunein’ and search for stations by location, I have Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 4extra, 5, 6, Heart FM Northant’s, Capitol, Luxemburg, and even Caroline, the choices are unlimitted. I have a lead conecting the Droid phone to the ‘AUX’ socket and it comes through the cab speakers.

Pat Hasler:

kr79:

Thats the one :exclamation:
‘Tunein’ and search for stations by location, I have Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 4extra, 5, 6, Heart FM Northant’s, Capitol, Luxemburg, and even Caroline, the choices are unlimitted. I have a lead conecting the Droid phone to the ‘AUX’ socket and it comes through the cab speakers.

That’s great, Thanks! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’ve put it on my CDN phone already. :smiley: Shall put it on my US droid too. Can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this. Have you got the free version or the ‘pro’? Do you know what the difference is? Is the app data heavy to use? I only ask cause my CDN phone seems to eat data, much to the joy of BELL :frowning: Robbing B******s!!

I have the free version and increased my data package to 6 gigs, the most it has reached in a single month since then is 75% of my data allowance.

Pat Hasler:
I have the free version and increased my data package to 6 gigs, the most it has reached in a single month since then is 75% of my data allowance.

Thanks for that. I think the only difference between the paid and free version is the ability to record. I think it is working out at about 1 MB per 2 minutes of streaming. Although there are 2 different streaming options, 128 kbps and 48 kbps. I’ve got mine on 48.
Will see how it goes on data usage but thanks for the heads up. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You can’t record but you can play all of any previously broadcast shows with BBC etc.