Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thanks to TIDDERSON, pyewacket947v, Buzzer and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

Scania Vabis

B.T.Cullum & Son is todays entry NMP#s Buzzer

pyewacket947v:

17 March 1985
Berry Hill Ind Est
Droitwich Spa, Worcs.
Looks like the local bandits have had a go at this imposing
London Brick Scammell Constructor.

Such a sad sight…

One for the more “experienced” ones on here, is this a early type F88, as it’s got roof mounted wipers? NMP

DEANB:

pyewacket947v:

17 March 1985
Berry Hill Ind Est
Droitwich Spa, Worcs.
Looks like the local bandits have had a go at this imposing
London Brick Scammell Constructor.

Cracking pics “pyewacket947v”. You certainly took some intresting photos. :wink:

Thanks !

26 April 1985
A40 Monmouth, Mons, Cym
Mike Lawrence’s Mack Interstater with another steam loco saved from the Barry scrapyard.
Mike is also the owner of one of Wynns legendary Pacific heavy haulers.
Again,apologises for the limitations of the 110 camera.

few from trip out california from eastern canada just out of blue beacon truckwash las vegas

hollywood studios vannyse los angeles

Express Dairies today, Buzzer

Few more from the North East Tyneside

Glenton Friars Coaches.jpg

WH Jolly South Hylton Sland.jpg

VG Foodstores Ford and Spillers French BMC.jpg

Gateshead based BMC.jpg

Elders Walkers Glass Sunderland Rd Ghd.jpg

28 April 1985
Flying Horse La
Bradley Green, Worcs Eng
OK its not a complete motor but i find these sort of relics irresistible.
Poignant, sad, intriguing, what tales they could tell, if only !
AEC Park Royal cab, windscreens still intact, but for how long.?

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well this was what my good old Grandad drove, Plus I had many a ride on it when I was a kid, Regards Larry.

Great picture, brushed up a touch, hope you do not mind.

pyewacket947v:

Lawrence Dunbar:
1Well this was what my good old Grandad drove, Plus I had many a ride on it when I was a kid, Regards Larry.

Well you have done a great job on this old photo Thank you, Regards Larry.

Mixed bag from Morocco last week

Thanks to Buzzer, pyewacket947v, pv83, stevejones, tyneside and robthedog for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Oily

Still having probs with sputer, so another go at posting pics, this thanks to a fellow flickrite.

Buzzer attached pic.

83975919_10219591509316299_4738446691064086528_n.jpg
Tolleshunt D’Arcy, where the White House Farm murders took place, busy reading the book about it, it seems the House was dogged throughout its history with suicides and tragedy. Anyone know if it is still occupied and operating as a working Farm. Franky.

PyeWacket947V:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well this was what my good old Grandad drove, Plus I had many a ride on it when I was a kid, Regards Larry.

TruckNetUK . Old Time Lorries . Past Present And In Between In Pictures . Heavy Haulage Road Locomotive .
Pages 619 & 620. Sunday,16th February,2020 . VALKYRIE

Fowler R3 Little Lion C ,2 or 3, 7 NHP Heavy Haulage Steam Road Locomotive,Engine No.14587,BB 4143,1916,Currie & Company,Newcastle Upon Tyne. TN,OTL,PP&IBIP,619-620.2-2020.PyeWacket947V,Lawrence Dunbar.1#

VALKYRIE

VALKYRIE:

PyeWacket947V:

Lawrence Dunbar:
2Well this was what my good old Grandad drove, Plus I had many a ride on it when I was a kid, Regards Larry.

TruckNetUK . Old Time Lorries . Past Present And In Between In Pictures . Heavy Haulage Road Locomotive .
Pages 619 & 620. Sunday,16th February,2020 . VALKYRIE

Fowler R3 Little Lion C ,2 or 3, 7 NHP Heavy Haulage Steam Road Locomotive,Engine No.14587,BB 4143,1916,Currie & Company,Newcastle Upon Tyne. TN,OTL,PP&IBIP,619-620.2-2020.PyeWacket947V,Lawrence Dunbar.1#

VALKYRIE

Thanks for that,

28 April 1985
Stock Green
Worcs, Eng
Abandoned ex Telecom BMC Austin/Morris J2

280485b.jpg

pyewacket947v:
28 April 1985
Stock Green
Worcs, Eng
Abandoned ex Telecom BMC Austin/Morris J2

Looks like an Austin grille, Austin called it an ‘Omnivan’ for some strange reason but we Morris folk knew them all as J2’s! :laughing: Same with the earlier Morris JB series, Austin marketed them as the ‘101’ but Austin were an odd lot and we Morris folk didn’t talk about them much haha! A J2 story (I worked at a dealership) one came in with a knocking noise on the front so the foreman went out and grabbed the offside front wheel while the vehicle was still on the ground and tried rocking it to and fro and ‘detected some play somehere’. As you know the wheelarch’s on J2’s came almost half way down the wheel so they were not handy to work on really. Anyway the vehicle was bought into the workshop and the body raised on a jack to access the wheel… and the complete wheel and hub dropped off! :open_mouth: The stub axle had broken, it was a wonder that it didn’t move when the foreman was rocking it or the body could have dropped and chopped his hands off, only the brake shoes were stopping it. :unamused:

Pete.