Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

FB_IMG_1569331694492.jpg
A dude nmp

Dodge today nmp, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Dodge today nmp, Buzzer

My first artic, a flyer at 75mph with a Perkins 6.354. Not that particular one, obviously. :wink:

It was nice to bump into this gentleman this morning and put a name to a face
Your lorry is a credit to you Dan [emoji1303]

gazsa401:

It was nice to bump into this gentleman this morning and put a name to a face
Your lorry is a credit to you Dan [emoji1303]

:open_mouth: Therapy is freely available to you Gaz! :laughing: It is a nice truck, I can’t recall his dads trucks ever being that tidy, but then with that kite badge on the front it couldn’t be anything but nice. :wink:

Pete.

Buzzer:
Dodge today nmp, Buzzer

My favourite 4 wheeler. Towed my old Albion home with one of those when I bought it in 1970. D308 sadly long gone RIP, Albion still lives on.
Bernard

I bumped into him yesterday on the A697 in a layby while on the end of a break so didn’t really get to say anything.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Total:
I bumped into him yesterday on the A697 in a layby while on the end of a break so didn’t really get to say anything.

Hiya sorry if I appeared rude I was just working out how to get my relative to pick me up for a shower and some tea as my plans were scupperd by that Dunbar closure ,nice to meet you ,I think I past you snoozing on the A1 this morning :smiley: cheers Dan

Nice to meet you too Gaz ,Pete I’ll let him know :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Total:

Hiya sorry if I appeared rude I was just working out how to get my relative to pick me up for a shower and some tea as my plans were scupperd by that Dunbar closure ,nice to meet you ,I think I past you snoozing on the A1 this morning :smiley: cheers Dan

I didn’t want to bug you for long because it looked like you were on the phone. Must have been one of the other lads in the layby, I was in an industrial estate near East Midlands airport.

Your trucks well kept

A couple more for perusal nmp, Buzzer

Todays picture, Buzzer.

Heres another one of Smith’s.

Thanks to stevejones, Buzzer, coomsey, gazsa401 and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and t’others for the craic :smiley:.
Oily

John Russell and early fridge

Oily now you posted a GUY here is an Warrior for you, Buzzer

71654150_2424556151091591_1114738626870116352_n.jpg

oiltreader:
Thanks to stevejones, Buzzer, coomsey, gazsa401 and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and t’others for the craic :smiley:.
Oily

John Russell and early fridge

I had an Invincible for a time, and at the time, it was one of the best cabs around. I loved it. That one looks a bit naked and strange without its visor though. :unamused:

Todays nmp, Buzzer

Is that Harry Gill moonlighting with the brush and bucket ? :wink:

He’s only got to see a speck of dust and he goes for the washing kit! :wink:

A couple of ERF’s to keep you going nmp, Buzzer.