Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thanks to pv83 and Lawrence Dunbar for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

This ERF with permission from Shaun Ballisat.
Oily

Shaun Ballisat ERF sbcrane.jpg

oiltreader:
Thanks to pv83 and Lawrence Dunbar for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

This ERF with permission from Shaun Ballisat.
Oily

Rather interesting looking piece of kit there Oily.

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:
Just looked at reg paper on it and only 12.6t empty,and thats with the hydralic ramps and hydralic adjusters so with you pretty light unit it would be great :smiley:
I wonder what the weight with out the hydralics is?

Danne

Well, that certainly doesn’t weigh all that much now does it :wink: Wonder about the strength though…Does it extend as well?

Stumbled upon this pic, is it still out and about?

Hi mate! Yes it extend but only 3m but my friend hasone that do 6m. And for the strenght i dont see any problems,just look at our others and they work great.

And for the GA Schakt 143 they are no more. But one of owners runs westdijks swedish Office down in gothenburg. We do some work with them from time to time. But looking at thu machine he just loaded it looks like one i move now! Hmm i will see if i can find a pic of it.

Danne

Going to try to persuade one of the guvnors to look into that then…not that they listen to me though… :wink:

Small little world then isn’t it, Westdijk has got quite the equipment up north eh. What happended to that Scanny then? Did export awaited…?

17yr old ford sterling still earning its keep on local work

DSCF0011.JPG

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:
Just looked at reg paper on it and only 12.6t empty,and thats with the hydralic ramps and hydralic adjusters so with you pretty light unit it would be great :smiley:
I wonder what the weight with out the hydralics is?

Danne

Well, that certainly doesn’t weigh all that much now does it :wink: Wonder about the strength though…Does it extend as well?

Stumbled upon this pic, is it still out and about?

Hi mate! Yes it extend but only 3m but my friend hasone that do 6m. And for the strenght i dont see any problems,just look at our others and they work great.

And for the GA Schakt 143 they are no more. But one of owners runs westdijks swedish Office down in gothenburg. We do some work with them from time to time. But looking at thu machine he just loaded it looks like one i move now! Hmm i will see if i can find a pic of it.

Danne

Going to try to persuade one of the guvnors to look into that then…not that they listen to me though… :wink:

Small little world then isn’t it, Westdijk has got quite the equipment up north eh. What happended to that Scanny then? Did export awaited…?[/

Yeah i really think you should do that,werry easy trailers ro work with. Westdijk has some good equipment up here for sure and if they dont they just send some up from Holland so they always got the right trailer for the work.
Sorry but i dont know what happend to that Scania. But one of the T cab 143 ended up here in Stockholm at Loffes a pioneer at lowloader work witch we also work with today. And one of there old FH12 ended up with my old boss just 5km form were i live. But that one is exported now.

Found another one Danne, although being from Finland, it’s still a rather interesting wagon :wink:

AEC through the years

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg

Here are some more memories of AEC operators and their classic wagons.

Willmotts Wells (1).jpg

Hi Leyland 600 the Willmotts Mandator in the last pic could be a contender on Bewicks roping & sheeting thread I wonder how many marks out of 10 he would give that. :laughing: :laughing:

BRS Leyland Octopus.

Leyland600:
Here are some more memories of AEC operators and their classic wagons.

Wimpey%201964%20(2).jpg

Put it down to bank holiday fancifulness; but I just couldn’t helping wondering what it might feel like to climb into this AEC once its crew-cab had been adapted to a sleeper, slot under the Ferrymaster 33-foot tilt in the picture 3 or 4 above it, and set off south from Calais down les Routes Nationale…

Robert :sunglasses:

I recon your right Stanfield.

And for once no ropes over the flysheet. We would have got shot for that on Thompsons.

David

Cracking lot of pics thanks to stevejones, pv83, Stanfield and Leyland600 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Onward with AEC.
Oily

With permission from Shaun Ballisat. New to Sussex and Dorking Brick Company at Hailsham also later with Redland.
Oily

AEC  8 legger Shaun Ballisat sb.jpg

oiltreader:
Cracking lot of pics thanks to stevejones, pv83, Stanfield and Leyland600 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Onward with AEC.
Oily

I second that. But, you are also contributing cracking pictures
as well!

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

All these photos of AECs. I’ve fallen in love all over again!
Thanks, chaps.

I remember as a wee laddie getting a run in an AEC with my uncle. Seeing the pictures brought it back.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

006.jpg

003.jpg
007.jpg

Retired Old ■■■■:
All these photos of AECs. I’ve fallen in love all over again!
Thanks, chaps.

In love?? I’ve had ‘a crisis’ :blush: I’ve had to stop looking. :wink:

Apologies ,they have been posted on Peak District forum before,
but seeing as we are enjoying a wave of AEC nostalgia ,here they are again.
As with all Ergos, cab space was poor and the screens where vulnerable, in fact it looks as if LOGs screen is missing in the photo!

xxxx70.b.jpg

Is that down the bottom end of the works by the stock heaps ?