Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thanks to Dirty Dan for the pics :smiley:
This week in Inverness.
Oily

Just some advice to you all, don’t try and take a photo of this.

When travelling around the yard in this

Mind you not much better sat in the car lol

Plus I had the wrong lens on story of my life.
Ade

Thanks to lurpak for the pics :smiley: you’ll get focused when you get back to the daily grind :laughing:

A blast from the past, with permission of Dave Fawcett. I remember Cavewood, early '60s european freight.
Oily

SUNP0171.JPG

No Wheels in these two photo but a few have gone over her

Ade

oiltreader:
Thanks to lurpak for the pics :smiley: you’ll get focused when you get back to the daily grind :laughing:

A blast from the past, with permission of Dave Fawcett. I remember Cavewood, early '60s european freight.
Oily

Geoffrey Cavewood ran a regular advert in the Headlight magazine. The photo was of a neatly roped & sheeted artic- eat yer heart out, Bewick- but the ropes crossed the load in the wrong positions, in my opinion. Does anyone else remember it?

Retired Old ■■■■:

oiltreader:

Oily

Geoffrey Cavewood ran a regular advert in the Headlight magazine. The photo was of a neatly roped & sheeted artic- eat yer heart out, Bewick- but the ropes crossed the load in the wrong positions, in my opinion. Does anyone else remember it?

Was it written on Slates?

No, Ade, it was hieroglyphics found on a wall down a mine near Cannop. Mind.

lurpak:
No Wheels in these two photo but a few have gone over her
Ade

Never seen it from this side… :wink:

Thanks to Lawrence Dunbar and lurpak for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

These thanks to eastleighbusman.
Oily

Innes Transport 018.JPG

Lorries from the past (not my photos)

Albion Reiver 1964 reg.jpg
Atkinson transport Foden Tipper.jpg

Smith & Robinson Foden.jpg

Nice one Stanfield! Some beauties there.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Couple of heavies…

One for you Oily from FB , Buzzer.