Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

oiltreader:
Thanks to gingerfold and Dirty Dan for the pics :smiley: :smiley: a puzzler that one Dan :bulb:

A few more from โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  they even have UFOs there :question: :laughing: and donโ€™t say that isnโ€™t transport, itโ€™s pigeon post :blush:
Oily

Hi Oily that,s my mates pigeon from Seaton in โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to servo88 for the pic, a grand old photo that is :smiley:

Hamilton Services M74.
Oily

servo88:

Hi โ€œservo88โ€ Thatโ€™s a great photo of the Daimler & the blokes, Its a 1921 Reg, Keep them coming, Regards Larry.

Middlewich Food Trays โ€” bet thatโ€™s some fun in a crosswind!
Bernard

Timber tractor

Ade

An AEC Matador former WW2 gun tractor Adrian.

Thanks to lurpak for the photo :smiley:

A few more at Hamilton Services M74.
Oily

CIMG3456.JPG
CIMG3458.JPG
CIMG3460.JPG
CIMG3464.JPG

Thanks to servo88 for the pics :smiley:

A few more from Hamilton Services M74.
Oily

Transport (1229).JPG

So finaly our new truck is on the road. FH 550 doubbel drive with Volvos new lift tag,and a VANG trailer 4m extend and hydralic adjustebal from 250 to 310cm.

Danne

On a mission the other Monday morning

IMG_0193.JPG

Ade

No doubt, being a fully experienced and law-abiding LGV driver, lurpak has weighed both the prime mover and the trailer? :wink: :wink: :wink:

latest upgrade down in el paso tx

stevejones:

Streuth, Steve! I thought you said youโ€™d returned to the UK. Youโ€™ll never get that beast past the weighbridge at Brenley Roundabout / Boughton on the A2!! Robert :laughing:

stevejones:

Quite a machine 'am liking the boot brush on the step :sunglasses:
Oily

Thanks to Dirty Dan, stevejones and lurpak for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Recently in Carlisle.
Oily

A couple from Portugal

[](http://s986.photobucket.com/user/numbum2/media/100_8321_zpsjxzdbsqn.jpg.html)

hi oily /robert ye not quite how i left blighty lol oh for the days running morrocco what gd time with gd guys,heres one yday clearing mexican/inbound from canada at usa border /mexican. ciudad juarez. not as much fun as tangiers and less money .

and on 2nd visit into customs a gd m8 of mine backing his prized w900 kenworth onto bay and he did her 1st time and thats quite a hood on that kw :smiley:

Thanks to Numbum and stevejones for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

Hayes Castle Rally 2013 thanks to fellow flickrite John Morris
Oily

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  Hayes Castle Rally  John Morris cc by nd 2.0 9264539903_29dcc4e28c_o.jpg

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  Castle Hayes Rally John Morris cc by nd 2.0 9267527884_81d1e807b8_o.jpg

Morris cr John Morris at Castle Hayes Rally  cc by nd 2.0 9288080670_322303133f_o.jpg