Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

tyneside:
Tyneside

Perhaps its a trick of the camera but those two plod, look too big to get in that Jag. Must of been a snug fit
?

Buzzer:
Buzzer

I used to hear this Lads name mentioned a bit as he loaded out of Nestle owned Crosse and Blackwell at Peterhead for the south and some of his loads was Aberdeen granite for headstones and monuments etc. But IIRC he finished with the haulage job and started selling tyres but the old memory is very faint but somebody will correct me no doubt ! :wink: Cheers Bewick.

Suedehead:

tyneside:
Tyneside

Perhaps its a trick of the camera but those two plod, look too big to get in that Jag. Must of been a snug fit
?

Morse and Lewis managed.

tyneside:
Tyneside

. Hi Tyneside, Wilfy White from Tow Law, Thats a blast from the past, They had a office in London I quite often used to get back loads from them, It was allways fruit off London docks, But it didnt matter what time you were loaded it was allways for a am tip in the fruit market in Newcastle, Of course in the 60s you just did it with no problems other than
being very tired, Mind you I was well paid for my efforts when I was driving for my uncle Isaac (Smiles for Miles) Larry.

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

I used to hear this Lads name mentioned a bit as he loaded out of Nestle owned Crosse and Blackwell at Peterhead for the south and some of his loads was Aberdeen granite for headstones and monuments etc. But IIRC he finished with the haulage job and started selling tyres but the old memory is very faint but somebody will correct me no doubt ! :wink: Cheers Bewick.

You are spot on Dennis, It was MAC tyres in Aberdeen that he was involved with.

Suedehead:

tyneside:
Tyneside

?

Lucky it wasn’t a Morgan.

The last one, with the cyclist, is great!

Buzzer

Tyneside

tyneside:
Tyneside

Tyne Bridge nearing completion

Or, ‘sorry Boss, I think I got it wrong again’ :frowning: :laughing:

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

What a great name for a comedian . . . oh hang on

Buzzer

337426450_1262572374658121_3799829910813148064_n.jpg

Thanks to VALKYRIE, gazsa401, Buzzer, tyneside, Suedehead, Bewick and mushroomman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: great detail from VALKYRIE :smiley:
Oily
All credit to Alan Sturge for the photos.

Ronnie Cameron photo collection scan.
Oily

Old Albion in OZ with what looks like a tucker bag.
Oily

OZ Bruce Paroissien cc by nc sa 2.0 3436203279_a3f667764c_o.BPjpg (1)rs.jpg

Wagons at Fort William 2022.
Oily

On the A66 heading east on to Stainmore 2022.
Oily