Past disqualification non driving related

Thought I’d created a new thread because when I search Google for this nothing helpful comes up, maybe it will after this.

I’ve checked my license at GOVUK (gov.uk/view-driving-licence) and all it comes up with are my 3 points but I’m not sure if it would show history.

I was disqualified from driving for 3 months a couple of years ago for something completely unrelated to driving, will this cause an issue? Can employers even see this? It seems to me that the answers are no but I have to find out before booking any tests.

All they can see if what you can

ROG:
All they can see if what you can

Lovely. I’m guessing having 3 points is not a problem either? Most people have 3 surely :smiley:

3 points is normally ok if it’s speeding. They wont be able to see your disqualification but you may end up having to declare it on a job application where it asks for any previous convictions.

IMO you would be a fool not to declare it - - you could end up being dismissed without notice at any point if they find out. I would declare it and explain the circumstances fully so they understand what it’s all about.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: