password

my other half wiped all my history and the cookies of the laptop i take to work and thus i cannot login when im on the rd could one of the admin please inbox me my password ( the reason i am able to post this is because im auto logged in on her lappy ) :imp:

cliffton 27:
my other half wiped all my history and the cookies of the laptop i take to work and thus i cannot login when im on the rd could one of the admin please inbox me my password ( the reason i am able to post this is because im auto logged in on her lappy ) :imp:

I don’t think we can inbox you a password as we can’t see it, we can reset your password if that helps ( is the email address in your profile correct ?)

Denis F:

cliffton 27:

I don’t think we can inbox you a password as we can’t see it, we can reset your password if that helps ( is the email address in your profile correct ?)

Or alternatively , what browser does your other half use on her lappy ? Can you find the saved passwords list ( I know you can do this with Firefox )

yes it is however when i went to put the info in to recieve an email with my password it said they had no record of that info

This might be a quick fix for you, >user control panel>edit account settings> …where it says new password it will have a series of dots, copy this and repaste it in the current password section. Change your new [assword to what you want it to be.

thanks guys il give them a try and let you know how i get on