passed !!!!!!!

passed my class 2 today im over the moon :slight_smile:)) going for class 1 as soon as i get holidays from work… GREAT FEELING !!!

simpsonsboy:
passed my class 2 today …

Hi simpsonsboy,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one mate!! :smiley:

Congrats bud. Great feeling isnt it… :smiley: :smiley:

thanks :slight_smile:) and yeah it is a great feel just carnt wait to do my class 1 now :slight_smile:

You’ll love class 1, even better driving them :smiley: . Passed mine in march. Anything want know ask away :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations! Class 2 is the big step into trucks, Class 1 is much the same, only more fun and a bit more terrifying… :wink:

Congratulations mate

making me excited now i need holidays from work before i go for it. i need to wait for licence back from the dvla… the examiner turned around and said turn around and head back on the round about unless u wanna stay out longer i said up to you he said ner man iv got a artic next hahaha least i know he enjoyed a smooth ride :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Class 1 i found better when turning than class 2. Class 2 has no bend when turning. Class 1 i found easier. Loved it :smiley: . Still tryn find work :laughing:

davy1111:
Class 1 i found better when turning than class 2. Class 2 has no bend when turning. Class 1 i found easier. Loved it :smiley: . Still tryn find work :laughing:

u will get there buddy keep trying, is it easy uncoupling and coupling.

Hopefully i get there soon buddy :laughing: . Yes mate uncoupling coupling easy enough. Ill give you good bit of advise… it worked for me and another guy on here. ALWAYS remember BLACK… when uncoupling coupling. Cant go wrong. BREAK LEGS AIRLINES CHAIN KINGPIN. when uncoupling. And when coupling back up do it in reverse. Cant go wrong mate. So your not forgetting what too do next. Worked treat for me :smiley:

davy1111:
Hopefully i get there soon buddy :laughing: . Yes mate uncoupling coupling easy enough. Ill give you good bit of advise… it worked for me and another guy on here. ALWAYS remember BLACK… when uncoupling coupling. Cant go wrong. BREAK LEGS AIRLINES CHAIN KINGPIN. when uncoupling. And when coupling back up do it in reverse. Cant go wrong mate. So your not forgetting what too do next. Worked treat for me :smiley:

yeah i have read something about that on here its sound something good to use on your test great advice thank you buddy :astonished:

No probs at all mate. I seen it somwhere myself and used it and worked at treat. Another bit of advice. Your reverse… take it very very very slowly. I found out hardway. I was swinging heavy on steering and trailer was kicking away out of shape. I failed 1st time on like 4 shunts. Only loud 3, once you start to move from your starting poistion use just tiny tiny ajustments. Means you can correct it if mistake made. Really really really SLOW. Remember. Not a race. Take your time. Nice and smooth drive. Smooth gear changes. And mirrors are the main thing examiners looking for. So mirrors mirrors. And some more mirrors. Good luck buddy :smiley:

davy1111:
No probs at all mate. I seen it somwhere myself and used it and worked at treat. Another bit of advice. Your reverse… take it very very very slowly. I found out hardway. I was swinging heavy on steering and trailer was kicking away out of shape. I failed 1st time on like 4 shunts. Only loud 3, once you start to move from your starting poistion use just tiny tiny ajustments. Means you can correct it if mistake made. Really really really SLOW. Remember. Not a race. Take your time. Nice and smooth drive. Smooth gear changes. And mirrors are the main thing examiners looking for. So mirrors mirrors. And some more mirrors. Good luck buddy :smiley:

i done class 2 with no shunts i expect class 1 to be harder i will take your advice on and do that and when it come to mirror checking i got shouted at every day off the intructor for no mirror checking evening know i thought i was doing loads any way pal i shall take that up thank you buddy hope to see you at a truck stop one day in the future im only 21 lool :smiley:

:laughing: hope so buddy. Never know could bump into each other some day at a truck stop :laughing: . Im only 33 :laughing: . Yeah just keep checking mirrors and you will be fine mate. Thats main thing they look for. If you want your class 1 go for it mate. You’ll enjoy it :smiley:

Hi Congratulations on your pass today great feeling ?!I just passed today as well!!
has it sunk in yet?

jimuk:
Hi Congratulations on your pass today great feeling ?!I just passed today as well!!
has it sunk in yet?

congratulations pal its a great feeling :slight_smile: i started my training 6:30am yday had test at 8:45 haha i got told i have to do a internal cpc not the 35 hour course how u book it up do u need to wait for licence to ■■■ bk…

and what has sunk in ■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

simpsonsboy:

jimuk:
has it sunk in yet?

congratulations pal its a great feeling :slight_smile: i started my training 6:30am yday had test at 8:45 haha i got told i have to do a internal cpc not the 35 hour course how u book it up do u need to wait for licence to ■■■ bk…

and what has sunk in ■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

i know what you mean by sunk … and no it hasnt i still carnt belive it haha :laughing: