Passed

hi all new to site passed my class 2 friday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (2nd attempt )hopefully try for a job once license back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations. Why wait for your licence? You are legal to drive on your pass certificate if your new employer is happy to employ you. I assume your driver cpc is in place?

All the best with the job search - what area are you in? Are you planning on doing CE?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Although you can legally drive on your pass certificate every agency/employer I’ve spoken to since I passed 2 weeks ago won’t let me start work until they see my new license. Must be almost 10 firms I’ve spoke with all have said the same. Just playing the waiting game now.

:smiley: :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations. Why wait for your licence? You are legal to drive on your pass certificate if your new employer is happy to employ you. I assume your driver cpc is in place?

All the best with the job search - what area are you in? Are you planning on doing CE?

Hi training centre said i could use 1 of my training days towards cpc so got another 4 to do before next september,im in pontefract west yorkshire hopefully after a couple of months i will do my class 1 :smiley:

Hi training centre said i could use 1 of my training days towards cpc

That’s great. Hope you’ve got a certificate for that. Best of luck with the class one when you do it. Don’t be surprised if you can get another day or 2 cpc out of that.

Well done mate.

Gareth

Hey, Well done on passing your test. I did too a couple of weeks ago. was just wondering, How come you have until next year to complete your 35 hours of CPC. why don’t you have to do the initial CPC Module 2 and 4,

as I have had to do all this, and have a grooling wait until 17th October to take my module 4 test as there are so few tests available at my local test center :frowning: where as by the sounds of it you can start driving professionally straight away?

Cheers :smiley:

lost_scotsman:
Hey, Well done on passing your test. I did too a couple of weeks ago. was just wondering, How come you have until next year to complete your 35 hours of CPC. why don’t you have to do the initial CPC Module 2 and 4,

as I have had to do all this, and have a grooling wait until 17th October to take my module 4 test as there are so few tests available at my local test center :frowning: where as by the sounds of it you can start driving professionally straight away?

Cheers :smiley:

Initial CPC is for people like you and I who acquired their driving license after 1997. Anyone who got it before then has to do 35 hours training by sept 2014

cheers guys