PASSED!

I know I’m not exactly a newbie, but thought I’d post about tests I’ve taken today myself. Every 4 years, qualified instructors have to take two tests: one is a driving test and the other is a test of instructional ability.

Happy to say I passed both with 100%.

And then, this afternoon, our trainining centre passed the DSA Accreditation for the 3rd year running - - also with a clean sheet.

That’s all. Bragging over! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well Done. Another reason for using your training school :slight_smile:

Peter Smythe:
I know I’m not exactly a newbie, but thought I’d post about tests I’ve taken today myself. Every 4 years, qualified instructors have to take two tests: one is a driving test and the other is a test of instructional ability.

Happy to say I passed both with 100%.

And then, this afternoon, our trainining centre passed the DSA Accreditation for the 3rd year running - - also with a clean sheet.

That’s all. Bragging over! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well that’s more than driving instructors do they just have a check test every few years based on their ability to teach as you do but no driving test to perform.
Well done anyway.

Well done, where’s your training centre. Maybe I should use you, as I’m about to learn lol.

Here you go

truckdrivertraining.co.uk/

Well done on all accounts

Alan16ac:
Well done, where’s your training centre. Maybe I should use you, as I’m about to learn lol.

In Mansfield Woodhouse.

Peter’s centre is fantastic for facilities and training environment.

I will never stop singing his praises.

Oh and the complimentary b&b is good too :slight_smile:

Well that’s more than driving instructors do they just have a check test every few years based on their ability to teach as you do but no driving test to perform.

But at least car instructors are legally obliged to be qualified. But LGV instructors have no legal obligation to be trained, registered or qualified.

As a result, the majority of LGV instructors are not qualified.

Some of us choose to do it to prove a point. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Very well done Peter, well deserved :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Alan16ac:

Wise choice…maybe you should go there…& get some excellent training :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done Peter but then I would expect nothing else…got a renewal coming up for one of my instructors soon as well :laughing:

All the best Rick

Would not have expected anything less , well done Peter :smiley:

this is a first waves for a trainer so making the most of them 3 up there 1 for each pass :wink:

jen x

bonnie lass:
Very well done Peter, well deserved :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Alan16ac:

Wise choice…maybe you should go there…& get some excellent training :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

+1 Peters Center got me through my class 1 and felt really relaxed with him and all his trainers , a very easy going bunch with excellent skills in teaching to each candidate :smiley:

jx

Happy to join you Pete although not with your score.

3 minors on driving ability and mostly 6/6 on instructional ability but a couple of 5/6. He said I could have questioned more to make sure he understood the initial briefing.

I was given the scenario day 3 of 5 but my 1st as his trainer. I was given Pre Set test No 5 - Judgement of Speed / Positioning. Not too tricky but the throat dried up half way through but thankfully came back.

I last passed in 2004 then let it lapse 4 years later. Even after 30 years of training it felt good to pass.

I know how you guys feel

Keep the faith

I was on the coach the other night and a guy called John was driving.

We got chatting and he passed all his tests at PSTT. Now working on National Express. Lives in Nottingham.

He couldn’t sing the praises enough. It certainly passed a few hours chatting and sharing driving conquests. He obviously had more than me. But had some very funny stories of passengers gone by. :slight_smile: