Passed

Well just posting to say i passed c+e today at swynnerton with 6 minors going with british hgv from hednesford. Im well chuffed. I currently work for brakes doing multidrop class2. If anyone knows of companys who are definately taking newly qualified class1 near tamworth,lichfield and coleshill areas. Im all areas and would appreciate any leads you guys can give me. Im on cloud 9 still sinking in ive finally done it. To all you lads who aren’t quite there yet. Keep going and don’t let the odd set back get you down too much.

**WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers Rog its been 8 years in the making and a lot of money and hard work in between but im look forward to finally driving the big ones at last

:bulb: Have you tried TNT at Tamworth :question: - I assume they are still there :exclamation:

congrats :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Thanks jonboy. Cheers Rog ive heard tnt take newly qualified but ive heard bad things about them. I’ll be doing a fair bit of running about next week come what may.

yearsleys coleshill will take on newbies … was talking to 1 of there drivers on thursday… we was both tipping at salvesons nuneaton…and he told me they took him on and he had just passed

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS jad24369 :smiley: :smiley:

I also passed at Swynnerton back in 1979. :smiley: (At the second attempt. :blush: )

Well done mate :smiley:

congrats :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: