Passed.

Passed c&e yesterday. I am excited to get started. I doubt my abilities yesterday. But I had the same doubts about cat c and passed both first time so happy days.

Oh god not another one, stay off the roads everyone!!

Only kidding, well done! :smiley:

ROG will be along with his circa 80’s Commodore 64 gifs shortly :laughing:

TommyTanker:
Passed c&e yesterday. I am excited to get started. I doubt my abilities yesterday. But I had the same doubts about cat c and passed both first time so happy days.

Well done mate, failed my c first time passed 2nd, bad training company first round though, I was really nervous both times, got my c+e in 34 days… I am biting my finger nails again just thinking about it, gone with a reputable company this time, it’s great to hear these passed first time posts, congratulations, all the best in the future.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Congrats fella,at first I too doubted my abilities…now look at me 14 years in and the UKs best HGV driver,use me as your inspiration.

xichrisxi:
Congrats fella,at first I too doubted my abilities…now look at me 14 years in and the UKs best HGV driver,use me as your inspiration.

What is that countryside-esque smell?

:laughing:

xichrisxi:

You and Beaver cant be the best at the same time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apparently most people fail due to nerves! Mine were shot all day tbh. I thought my heart was gonna bust out if my chest on the reverse. I took a shunt and probably didn’t need to. It’s all good though. That was my only minor. I had the same examiner that I had on cat c and this helped ease my nerves a bit I think.

blue estate:

xichrisxi:

You and Beaver cant be the best at the same time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We can if we hold hands :laughing:

xichrisxi:

blue estate:

xichrisxi:

We can if we hold hands :laughing:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations & good luck finding a descent job …

Well Done Mate I am an old hand I passed Ce last October Only Took Me 40 odd years to get around to it I never had any bother reversing before but on the test I cocked it up. But was able to take a Massive shunt to line it up with box And opposite locked it about 30 yards back in a straight line god knows how lol then passed with only four minors one being the shunt. I tried in January to take the bus test failed miserably So All I can say is I over complicated it. A Lot!. It is definitely a doing thing.