passed

Massive thanks to all the team at Peter Smythe Transport Training, especially Chris who had the unenviable task of training me. Pleased to say I passed my cat C with just 3 minors. Next up c+e.

jimbobb:
Massive thanks to all the team at Peter Smythe Transport Training, especially Chris who had the unenviable task of training me. Pleased to say I passed my cat C with just 3 minors. Next up c+e.

Congratulations!

Congrats pal, another VAN driver with aspirations of being a real trucker! :smiley:
Best of luck when you upgrade… :wink:

Congrats VAN driver lol

Feels good doesn’t it, feels even better with the real thing though lol

jimbobb:

Congratulations jimbobb. Out of interest, how many hours of 1-to-1 instructor training did you do before you passed?

carlston49:

jimbobb:

Congratulations jimbobb. Out of interest, how many hours of 1-to-1 instructor training did you do before you passed?

If I recall correctly, a typical PSTT course is 16 hours, and normally broken into 4 hour blocks each day with a couple of hours practice/warmup before the test on the 4th day.

carlston49:

jimbobb:

I had 13.5 booked but lost probably about an hour due to cpc mod 4 test falling in the middle of a days training time.

:smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant. Great result. All the best,

Pete :laughing: :laughing: