Passed

as it says i passed my C+E today

Wanna say a big big thanks to everyone at Peter Smythe transport training, especially Chris Mc for his time, patience and his knowledge. also a special mention goes to colossus couldnt have done it without ya.

Ian

Well done fella.

Congratulations mate

cheers boys just need a job now anyone know any firms round southport, liverpool that take on new passes that dont involve nights out

Try B&M at Speke. Not sure about the experience thing. Don’t ask-don’t get.

Also TJ Morris (Home Bargains) at Knowsley. £31,288 per annum. 5 days on,3 days off.

Apparently companies aren’t actually allowed to say about a certain amount of experience is necessary because it’s a prejudice against new or less experienced drivers.

my mates been trying to get into tj morris but got told they arent taking on now they are recruiting internally. we deliver to a few of there stores were i work now and was talking to one of there drivers and he told me he was a forkie till a few months ago and 2 more of his forkie mates where in training now. will give them a ring tomoz anyway

cheers rog

Congratulations on the pass. Glad you enjoyed Colossus.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

try JMD.

cheers dude had forgotten all about jmd, even went past them when i went to langdons (proper ignorant ■■■■ in there office if thats how they treat visitors good help the staff).

Congratz! I have mine next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

Radar19:
Congratz! I have mine next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

you’ll be fine mate just remember your not there to race round, just sit back and take your time. which should make for a nice smooth drive and give you plenty of time to think and plan.