Passed !!

Theory (99/100) , Hazard (77100) and CPC Mod 2 (48/50) !! PASSED !!! :smiley:

That’s pretty good! All the best with the practical.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations! Much the same as my results were.

Good luck on the road, if you’re following in my footsteps you’ll pass first time…and by the look of your high scores you probably deserve to… :wink:

Well done. I passed CPC mod 2 on 27/12/14…47/50…and fortunately enough passed practical in November. I did theory-hpt-practical-module 2…next is module 4 :unamused: :arrow_right: :unamused: they all do these in different orders don’t U think. Any way well done.

djp:
Well done. I passed CPC mod 2 on 27/12/14…47/50…and fortunately enough passed practical in November. I did theory-hpt-practical-module 2…next is module 4 :unamused: :arrow_right: :unamused: they all do these in different orders don’t U think. Any way well done.

I found best way was to do all my theorys on the same day, theory/hp/mod2, then I did practical then 3 days later mod 4…easy peasy

Have you passed practical driving test yet?

99/100 on multiple choice? Wow. Well done!

bj86uk:
Theory (99/100) , Hazard (77100) and CPC Mod 2 (48/50) !! PASSED !!! :smiley:

Good stuff :smiley:

I done all mine on the 27th and passed them all too, theory 97/100, hazard 88/100, cpc mod 2 47/50
I start my practical next Friday with my test the following Thursday on the 15th and cpc mod 4 the same day, if
everything goes ok I will do the class 1 as soon as my licence comes back.