Passed today !

Passed my C today second attempt (dodgy lane change first go…) with 5 minors

I still need to complete case studies and module 4 but that’s the worst bit over with anyway

I have singed up with a couple of agency’s ready for when I am fully legal to drive i was just wondering if there are any other options when it comes to looking for work or does anyone have any ideas or tips for me thank you ■■?

If you can go in person, then do.

There will always be somebody out there willing to give you a try. Where are you?

I am in Shrewsbury Shropshire I was offerd a job from an agency the day before I passed typical It would be just my luck to not get another offer now for a long time

Everywhere I look That is non agency has the whole 2 year expericance thing so I don’t see me having any luck there

Well Done on the Pass.

Hopefully it won’t be long before work comes in.

Congratulations on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Try any local companies, get yourself a good cv written out & photocopy it , go ‘knock on doors’, how you present your self is important, perseverance is the key, sign up to a few agencies, good luck with your job search, hope some work soon comes your way :smiley:

^^^
This is about the best advice you can get. Make sure your CV is up to date and looks good, write a good covering letter to go with it, and go knock on lots of doors. It’s all about putting your face about and making contacts. Dress smart-casual, have a smile on your face and a nice friendly attitude. Present a good image and try to speak to the traffic manager or someone in charge where you can, rather than just dropping it off and walking away. Agencies will most likely be a dead end, and it’s better if you can secure yourself a proper job or get a foot in a door without going through a middle man. Class 2 work is harder to come by as fewer firms run them, so I’m taking my C+E next month to open up more opportunities. Good luck!

Well done for passing :slight_smile: my advise would be to study for the case study!! I went in thinking it would be as easy as the theory test but believe me its not!.. its more intense and a lot harder… I passed it after the e second attempt when I realised I needed to study… had to pay twice to pass because I didn’t study the first time :frowning:

Good luck :slight_smile:

congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass :wink: . Im from shrewsbury too ,who did you train with? and which agencies are you signed up with ?
I would recommend Manpower in Dudley if you have to go agency route . Adrian is a decent guy .
All the best with the jobsearch

Cheers mike

Thanks everyone for the sound advise and the congratulations I hadn’t really gave the knocking doors option much thought but after this and what I have read on other posts it certainly seems the way to go.

I’m currently signed up with proactive and blue arrow mike I will look in to manpower too now thanks and I trained with brian dulson tranning mate

Well done on your pass mate! :smiley:

Kyle2643:
I hadn’t really gave the knocking doors option much thought but after this and what I have read on other posts it certainly seems the way to go.

It certainly does. Well done on the pass. :smiley: