Passed! Thanks to Paul @ Elmet

Passed today my C+E test, huge relief, passed Class 2, CPC mod 4 and Class 1 all first time with Paul at Elmet Driver Training.

I can not recommend him highly enough, the training was laid back, explained what he wanted of me clearly, the wagons was to a very high standard, and I am also glad I passed in a manual both times, as should I jump in another manual wagon, the thought of the gears won’t terrify me. I would recommend anyone in the Yorkshire area or willing to travel to try Paul, I already have to a friend, again thank you very much Paul, thanks to your excellent training I passed all three tests first time.

Can never be certain what type has been passed in so here are both …

neilp1982:
Passed today my C+E test, huge relief, passed Class 2, CPC mod 4 and Class 1 all first time with Paul at Elmet Driver Training.

I can not recommend him highly enough, the training was laid back, explained what he wanted of me clearly, the wagons was to a very high standard, and I am also glad I passed in a manual both times, as should I jump in another manual wagon, the thought of the gears won’t terrify me. I would recommend anyone in the Yorkshire area or willing to travel to try Paul, I already have to a friend, again thank you very much Paul, thanks to your excellent training I passed all three tests first time.

is there a web site?

thanks in advance

There is, http://www.elmetdrivertraining.co.uk should lead you in the right direction fella.

Oh and also cheers Rog!

Well done. Congratulations

Thanks Neil for the nice comments and well done again I hope you enjoy your truck driving career. Just remember what I told you “never rush”.

Paul :smiley:

Well done !

elmet training:
Thanks Neil for the nice comments and well done again I hope you enjoy your truck driving career. Just remember what I told you “never rush”.

"If it’s not safe, don’t go " or " keep the line of least resistance " used to be my instructor favourite phrase

Nice one - well done.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done!

L’amiral:

elmet training:

"If it’s not safe, don’t go " or " keep the line of least resistance " used to be my instructor favourite phrase

“Get the gear before you steer” and “if in doubt don’t pull out” was what I got for 4 days :wink:

TBH I was giving Neil advice for when he starts his career in truck driving to never rush.

elmet training:
TBH I was giving Neil advice for when he starts his career in truck driving to never rush.

Paul

Do you do C+E in Artic as well as W&D??

Decided going for it, but want to do in artic and then a day in W&D after passed ( Be positive :smiley:)

TY

dcgpx:

elmet training:

Paul

Do you do C+E in Artic as well as W&D??

Decided going for it, but want to do in artic and then a day in W&D after passed ( Be positive :smiley:)

TY

No just W&D,