Passed on Artic with a clean sheet too!

Hi There,

Just wanted to post my thanks to Peter, Chris and Nick at PSTT for all their help getting me from B to CE! Passed this morning and it’s still sinking in. Looking forwards now to finding employment, but realistic about the prospects for new drivers.

To anyone else training or testing this week, Good Luck and Enjoy it! :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one, bet your well chuffed :smiley: How long has it taken from start to finish?

Started Practical Training November last year and took the first slot they had for the Artic. Luckily could get my CPC from Grandfather Rights so did my hours there and now all signed off. Yes I’m over the moon!

Clean sheet on a full size artic is a remarkable achievement. Brilliant result. All the best with your future career.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Agreed, clean sheet is definitely something to be extremely proud of. Well done!

You’ve set yourself a high bar, and unless you have an absolutely stellar career from the start it is almost inevitable that one day you will sully your sheet a bit. Be prepared for that, and when it happens don’t let it get to you. I doubt there’s a single C+E driver out her who hasn’t done something wrong at some stage, it comes with the job. Failure IS an option! :smiley:

In the meantime revel in your success.

Do you choose to learn driving manual or did you go for an automatic?

I did my test in automatic but had a go in manual also :slight_smile: