Passed my class 2 yesterday....only 2 minors [Merged]

Wow, what a feeling! Cannot believe I have done it after all the steps leading up to that moment. If anyone is from the Northampton area, I highly recommend “lgv trainers” in brackmills. My instructor Andy was brilliant! Very patient with me in the 4 over 4 manual! Next step now…cpc theory and practical. Any good links to help me with the revision for the theory?! Thanks!

Simbro1988:
Wow, what a feeling! Cannot believe I have done it after all the steps leading up to that moment. If anyone is from the Northampton area, I highly recommend “lgv trainers” in brackmills. My instructor Andy was brilliant! Very patient with me in the 4 over 4 manual! Next step now…cpc theory and practical. Any good links to help me with the revision for the theory?! Thanks!

A little excited are we? (Posted twice, title doesn’t fit, highly enthusiastic… :laughing:)

Congrats pal! :smiley:
Best of luck with your CPC modules…

Oh I did didn’t I ha. My bad! The title was meant to finish saying…was with the head examiner as well! Ecstatic! Lol but thanks :slight_smile:

Well done pal

Well done mate, passed mine last week also with 2 minors although i didnt agree with either of them. Got my class 1 on 22/12, thinking this will be more of a challenge though. To me, class 2 a waste of money only want to do class 1 and if youre allowed to do class 1 straight away after class 2 why do you need to do it !

mamil:
Well done mate, passed mine last week also with 2 minors although i didnt agree with either of them. Got my class 1 on 22/12, thinking this will be more of a challenge though. To me, class 2 a waste of money only want to do class 1 and if youre allowed to do class 1 straight away after class 2 why do you need to do it !

Congrats on your pass last week! The reason you have to complete the Cat C before the Cat C+E is due to the Cat C+E being a trailer entitlement only, the Cat C part gives the entitlement to drive the vehicle. When you pass your Cat C you’re given the C+E provisional entitlement as part of the pass.

Category C
You can drive vehicles over 3,500kg (with a trailer up to 750kg).

Category C+E
You can drive category C vehicles with a trailer over 750kg.

:smiley: :smiley:

mamil:

Thanks man! I know right, would be a lot easier just to jump straight in and learn a class 1 rather than spend all the money to go up step by step. My minors were just follow up check on couple of vans passing. So pretty minuscule! But well happy, as he said I done really well as was a nice safe drive! That coming from the top examiner, was a compliment :slight_smile: good luck on your class 1!

samledger1212:
Well done pal

Thanks very much :slight_smile:

Could have just gone straight for your C+E (Class 1), but you need special super secret permission or to have taken it before 1992 ish.

Oh and massive congratulations. Was like a dog with 2 ducks when I passed mine.

Dipper_Dave:
Could have just gone straight for your C+E (Class 1), but you need special super secret permission or to have taken it before 1992 ish.

Oh and massive congratulations. Was like a dog with 2 ducks when I passed mine.

What you doing in here? :open_mouth:
Looking for younger greener prey mate? :wink:

Fair cop, one does like to keep an eye on the young blood coming through.

Always glad to offer a helping tongue when required and sometimes when it’s not.

Dipper_Dave:
Always glad to offer a helping tongue when required and sometimes when it’s not.

Why does that send shivers down my spine? :open_mouth:
Oh yeah, it’s because I limp for a living… :laughing:

You be gentle with the Newbie’s mate, especially the class 2 VAN drivers! :grimacing: