Passed my C+E :-)

Yep I did it yesterday morning and i thought it felt good passing my C but this feels like a different league :smiley:

The test itself went ok - The examiner kept me in town centres, small roads with loads of roundabouts and tight housing estates for about 80% of the test :open_mouth: We did do a couple of junctions on the M6 which gave me a little time to relax at the wheel

When we got back I felt as though I had been for a workout as I took it in a Volvo FM12 with a 45ft tri-axle trailer :smiley: Lots of people advised me not to take this route (not on this forum) but to do it in a wagon and drag. Iโ€™m really glad i did it in the artic now as this is what i want to drive and the training and experience had been invaluable.

All set now to start my ADR with Dieseldave tomorrow :sunglasses:

I am definitely one happy driver :smiley:

Congratulations M4rky!

And an even bigger congratulations to ME for beating Rog and Dieseldave to this post first, in my quest to congratulate you before they did!

Job done! Yee-haa!

:wink: :wink:

ANDY1961:
And an even bigger congratulations to ME for beating Rog and Dieseldave to this post first, in my quest to congratulate you before they did!
Job done! Yee-haa!

Now that is tricky :wink:

Well done matey.
Start my Class 1 on 1st March. Hereโ€™s hoping for the same result :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

m4rky:
Yep I did it yesterday morning and i thought it felt good passing my C but this feels like a different league :smiley:

The test itself went ok - The examiner kept me in town centres, small roads with loads of roundabouts and tight housing estates for about 80% of the test :open_mouth: We did do a couple of junctions on the M6 which gave me a little time to relax at the wheel

When we got back I felt as though I had been for a workout as I took it in a Volvo FM12 with a 45ft tri-axle trailer :smiley: Lots of people advised me not to take this route (not on this forum) but to do it in a wagon and drag. Iโ€™m really glad i did it in the artic now as this is what i want to drive and the training and experience had been invaluable.

All set now to start my ADR with Dieseldave tomorrow :sunglasses:

I am definitely one happy driver :smiley:

Well done that man, welcome to the club, and you will also be seeing me this week too :grimacing: