passed my C+E today

hi gays n gals passed my c+e today with just 3 minors in Mansfield with peter smythe training. I passed on my 2nd attempt and im well pleased with myself, thing is I can’t reverse to save my life and I have no idea how I get the trailer in the garage. I just turn the wheels until it goes in :laughing: hopefully it will click and ill work out how im doing it.

once again thanks pete and his staff (also passed my c with them) I would defiantly recommend them as its well worth the cost and training is top notch. passed in a auto full length artic but my c was in a 4over4 splitter so ill be ok to drive these as well :laughing: :laughing:

Well done! Don’t worry about the reversing - it really does come with practice. It’s been well documented on here that 40 years ago when I passed, I nearly didn’t take the test as I really had no idea how it worked. 2 years of practice and I could reverse as well as most others.

I still have “off days” - we all do. Just relax, take your time and get out and look as many times as it takes to get it where you want it without hitting anything!!

Thanks for the kind comments, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

C’mon ROG, keep up!

passed in a auto full length artic:

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PS Gold star ROG!

Congratulations on your pass :smiley:

Really pleased for you well done bet it feels great interested in your comments on your training experience

Nice driving buddy ,well done :laughing: