Passed my C+E in Peterborough

Well pleased passed my C+E at Peter Smythe’s in Peterborough today. Been a good 4 days been very hardwork but well worth the effort.

I’d just like to say a massive thanks to Dave who trained me he has a very calm manner never lost his cool once, even when I decided to go a little bit to soon of a roundabout on Monday as you do :blush:

To those of you who have taken advantage of Peter’s opening offer at Peterborough you won’t be disappointed with the training all I can say is enjoy it as best you can (which I know is easier said than done)

Justin :smiley:

Congratulations. And I fully agree with your comment regarding Daves training.
It’s a great feeling when you hear them three words, “congratulations, you’ve passed”.

Dave must be starting to build up a bit of a reputation now with all these passes, he is a genuine nice chap

Thanks for the comments and congrats on the pass.

Dave, our Peterborough trainer, is certainly establishing a very good name for himself.

The “daft” offer is now finished (the bank manager will be pleased!). I would like to thank everyone who has taken advantage of the offer to kick-start the new location. Naturally, the courses will always represent excellent value.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks everyone :smiley:

Well I thought that as you all mentioned about the Trucknet forum I thought that its time to have look.

So Guys thank you all very much for your kind words. But its all been down you on the day.
Remember, “take your time, mirrors and white lines.” My wife is now off to ring carpenters as she’s worried that our doorframes may no longer be wide enough…!

Hi Dave - and welcome to the madhouse!

Congratulations on all your recent passes. Like you say, it’s down to the person with the pedals on the day. But, without some guidance beforehand, it wouldn’t work. So well done.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Dave and welcome.
I’ll be training with you at the start of next month I will try my best to keep your reputation and your nerves lol

Adrian williams:
Hi Dave and welcome.
I’ll be training with you at the start of next month I will try my best to keep your reputation and your nerves lol

Good luck with your training is for your C or C+E?

Adrian williams wrote:
Hi Dave and welcome.

Good luck with your training is for your C or C+E?

Its for my C my C+E is the end of July again with Dave in Peterborough.

Congratulations!!! doesn’t it feel amazing!? Enjoy it! :grimacing:

TheMissus:
Congratulations!!! doesn’t it feel amazing!? Enjoy it! :grimacing:

Thanks Missus it does feel good as you know you do have to put the effort in to get your licences plus the stress of driving tests, I just have a sense of relief more than anything. :smiley:

You’re not alone in that! Isn’t it great to think you don’t need anymore driving tests!? (unless you want to do buses too!) :wink:

TheMissus:
You’re not alone in that! Isn’t it great to think you don’t need anymore driving tests!? (unless you want to do buses too!) :wink:

Never say never I don’t plan on the buses but I have got provisional entitlement on my licence :smiley:

TheMissus:

If it wasn’t for the theory and HPT I’d do my bus licence.

I just want a full set. Nothing more to it than that.

I drive trucks as I quite enjoy my own company. I’d probably murder any passenger that spoke/■■■■■■/belched/snored.

Hi Adrian, look forward to meeting you, are you a true Yorkshire man with his whippet.
Or just a tea man.
See you soon.
David

Lol! Probably a good reason not to be a bus driver then!

Yes, I too. have no interest in passengers and for that reason I wouldn’t do bus. For the set maybe but I doubt it, it’s another big investment that for me would bring little in the way of returns apart from a smug sense of satisfaction.

TheMissus:
Lol! Probably a good reason not to be a bus driver then!

Yes, I too. have no interest in passengers and for that reason I wouldn’t do bus. For the set maybe but I doubt it, it’s another big investment that for me would bring little in the way of returns apart from a smug sense of satisfaction.

I would consider running wealthy gilf widows down to Fuengirola when my tolerance of UK traffic etc finally runs out

jusholmes:
Well pleased passed my C+E at Peter Smythe’s in Peterborough today. Been a good 4 days been very hardwork but well worth the effort.

I’d just like to say a massive thanks to Dave who trained me he has a very calm manner never lost his cool once, even when I decided to go a little bit to soon of a roundabout on Monday as you do :blush:

To those of you who have taken advantage of Peter’s opening offer at Peterborough you won’t be disappointed with the training all I can say is enjoy it as best you can (which I know is easier said than done)

Justin :smiley:

Well done , hope you start Trucking soon , all the best regards Tom