Passed LGV Cat C :D

Hi everyone, been a while since i last posted on here…

But ive finally got the right news to post :slight_smile: today i passed class 2.
2nd time lucky with only 5 minors, my first test was a rite off.

On my first test everything was going swiftly untill the last 20 mins or so of the exam, as the test was around atherton/manchester/bolton/wigan, lots of roadworks were going on!

I approached a steep hill to find one lane closed due to roadworks on the road towards me and temporary lights were in place (they were on green for me) there was a burnt out car on the left with police etc there, as i passed it going up the hill for some reason the lights were green for the other drivers aswell.

so now i had traffic behind me wondering what was going on, and traffic coming head on. (needless to say i was stuck!) i stopped put handbrake on and said to the examiner “what do you want me to do”, he didnt know, a roadworky asked me to reverse blind :open_mouth: errrm no thanks im on test.

i reversed a little and went up on the kirb, examiner said listen its not your fault, but still my confidence was apsolutley stunned.

anyway long story i know haha, i sticked with it and booked a retest for today @10.30 and was back 20 minutes early :smiley: good little driver he said as i was sweating when he said those magic words

“congratulations youve passed”

Well i shall wait for my liscence to return so i can then look at starting my class 1 :smiley:

Well done :smiley:

great93:
… today i passed class 2 …

… 2nd time lucky with only 5 minors …

Hi great93,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Great job. Well Done.

Cheers mate it’s such a great feeling :slight_smile:
The examiner wound me and my instructor up by pretending to do a debrief haha!

Again would recommend “North West Hgv Training” ( Mark Thompson )

Congrats on passing, its a great feeling, bet you are still grinning :wink:

jackg:
Congrats on passing, its a great feeling, bet you are still grinning :wink:

Indeed I am thanks :slight_smile: few drinks tonight great that I’m off work for 2 weeks aswell :slight_smile:

great93:
Again would recommend “North West Hgv Training” ( Mark Thompson )

Hi great93,

I’ve just added North West HGV Training to the TN list of recommended LGV driving tuition providers. :smiley:

Thanks for the recommendation.

Congratulations

jx

Cheers everyone means a lot can’t wait to do class 1 now :smiley:

I’m sure mark will appreciate that thanks,
He’s only 1 of 2 training companies in Liverpool and he taught my dad 12 years ago sound man.