Passed, get in!

So after failing my Cat C two weeks ago today, I was completely disheartened and felt like it wouldn’t happen.
Obviously I was being stupid as I’ve passed. YAY! Just got my mod 4 to do now.

A huge well done from everyone at Chevron Training, you were unfortunate first time but only 3 driving faults today is a fantastic result :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Nice one

John

chevmac:
A huge well done from everyone at Chevron Training, you were unfortunate first time but only 3 driving faults today is a fantastic result :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Nice one

John

Thanks =D

Congrats well done :slight_smile:

Well Done Alan.

Get that Mod4 under your belt and go and enjoy the ride.

Well done! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

way to go congratulations

all the best for mod 4
:smiley:

Well done that man.

Congratulations! Have a beer or twelve. :smiley:

Hi Alan
great news on a good result :smiley:
are you sticking with your class 2 for a bit or going in for class 1 soon?
they take on newbies at our place if you are interested its through an agency called blue arrow driving the bin wagons in chester if you want any more info just ask mate and i will try and help.

John

Wanna-b-a-newbie:
Hi Alan
great news on a good result :smiley:
are you sticking with your class 2 for a bit or going in for class 1 soon?
they take on newbies at our place if you are interested its through an agency called blue arrow driving the bin wagons in chester if you want any more info just ask mate and i will try and help.

John

Hey that’s great. I’ll take anything that someone is willing to offer for the experience and Chester is only a 20 minute drive. I only need my class 2/CatC for that or do they want class 1 drivers. I am interested so any info you have would be great. Thanks!

Hi Alan

The Job is just class 2 work so you will be fine once you have got your mod 4 and your licence back get in touch with blue arrow if you go on there website the vacancy is on there there office is in liverpool good luck mate.

John

I must of missed this, congratulations though !!

Tarrman:
I must of missed this, congratulations though !!

Lol thanks :slight_smile: