Passed CPC mod 2

I got 46 out of 50, I was worried about this test due to not knowing what sort of questions to expect and there were a few strange ones,

the case study was about double manning, the question was Martin and Dave have a cockpit drill what would the advantages of this be. I have no idea what a cockpit drill is so I presumed from the choice of answers given it was something to do with having a routine to ensure they got enough rest. Still not to sure as I don’t know which ones I got wrong. But I don’t care pass is a pass and all the theory type tests are done.

Start my training in two weeks with a test on the 22nd, 10 days training im excited.

Another good thing that has happened today is walking down the road a bloke was knocking down a garage, he was oldish and looked to be struggling abit. So I asked if it was his company and did he need a labourer for a couple of weeks while Im waiting to start training. He told me to come back tomorrow as he has alot of digging to be done and he is getting old.

Im disapointed Rog thought you would have had a banner for me lol :wink:

Big Brummie Macca:
Im disapointed Rog thought you would have had a banner for me lol :wink:

Got one for mod 4 :slight_smile:

Your worse than the dsa at least they give you a little congratulations letter with your results on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done mate, bet your well chuffed, :smiley: :smiley: and glad that ones over and done with!!

Yeah I am mate cannot wait until the 9th to start training. Felt abit annoyed with myself when I done my assesment because I just couldnt get the clutch right. If it lifted half an inch before biting I would be surprised but that said people pass there test in it so its probably more of a matter of me getting used to it. My assessment only lasted about 10 mins so didnt get chance to get used to it.

Hope the job still going well mate.

The jobs still going good mate, you will soon get the hang of the clutch, 10 mins aint enough to learn f**k all! i think a lot of training schools do it to just seal the deal and make sure your not to dangerous!!
When you get the proper training and get rolling you will soon have the hang ov it!!
What truck is it?

10 minute assesment :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Most good schools give about an hour so they can determine how long a course has to be.

Its an ERF 4 over 4 box. Im hoping I will get the hang of it pretty quickly only a week to go now and trust me Im counting down the days cant wait to start.

Glad the job still going good mate, I don’t half miss working, went the job centre today and they are trying to send me on some new group thing where you do job searches all day and they help you with CV etc… I don’t mind doing things like that especially the help with the CV but what annoys me is the lad down stairs that has never worked but he doesn’t seam to have go on any of these courses and stuff. But any help that helps me get back into work is fine by me.

I don’t think the assessments are that short usually, I think it was because there is around 20 people on the course all needing assessments and the company only has 2 class Cs, which one was booked out on a test and training all day and the other booked for training on the afternoon. I done my FLT training with and thought they were a good company so was happy that the course organiser choose them.