Passed Class C

Have been lurking for a while, so seeing as I have now gained my licence thought I should sign up and say hello.

I live in the York area, so no prizes for guessing who I trained with… (T.T.)

…As they are nearby I’m pretty sure I would have just used them anyway, but it was certainly useful to read about them on here first before committing a sizeable chunk of cash.
I undertook 3 1/2 days 1 to 1 training (test was at lunchtime on the 4th day) and was very pleased to gain my Class 2 licence (and Mod 4 CPC) at the first attempt.

In the process of updating my CV before hitting the Agencies, got myself a Tachocard and a Philips truckers atlas (again thanks for the useful threads on the subject).

i do have experience of driving a 3.5T in my own business (now wound up) which may hopefully help a little.

Congrats on passing your C :smiley:

Well done and congrats [emoji106]

Congratulations and well done

:smiley: :smiley:

Congrats, I have passed the test this morning as well, and thanks to T.T. as well :smiley:

one question: where did you buy the Philips truckers atlas? online or a specific shop in York area?

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Mac74:
Congrats, I have passed the test this morning as well, and thanks to T.T. as well :smiley:

one question: where did you buy the Philips truckers atlas? online or a specific shop in York area?

Yes, start to finish thought they were a great trainer, although certainly not the cheapest…

Got the Atlas on Amazon

…and congrats to you too :slight_smile:

Well done! :sunglasses:

KTMrider:
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Mac74:

Yes, start to finish thought they were a great trainer, although certainly not the cheapest…

Got the Atlas on Amazon

…and congrats to you too :slight_smile:

thanks and good luck!!

edit: yes, not the cheapest, but watching some youtube video about the reversing exercise I’ve seen the quality of the training area, and the vehicles used by others and I can see the difference and I understand the price :slight_smile:

Congrats Newbie VAN driver! :smiley:

My advice is to make as much as below as possible, especially if it’s not check-able!
Assuming you already had C1, you sure it wasn’t a 7.5t? :wink:

KTMrider:
I do have experience of driving a 3.5T in my own business (now wound up) which may hopefully help a little.