Passed class 2 :-)

Hi all, just wanted to share my good news with you all.
After hitting the ripe old age of 40 in December I decided 7.5t multiple drop was not the way forward anymore!! Sat both theory tests before Xmas & passed both first time with flying colours.

Booked my practical with Melmerby Training Services near Ripon for this wk. After a good 3 days training I had my test this afternoon & passed with only 2 minors, so over the moon tonight & can’t thank Andrew enough for the great instruction this wk.

Big thanks to all of you for some great training posts which I have read & proved invaluable.

Time to update the cv & get knocking on some doors I think !!

Congratulations! I passed mine at 45 last year and the thrill hasn’t faded one bit :smiley:

Good luck with the job hunting.

Ainslie

Congratulations! I passed my theory and HP last year and I passed my Cat C last month! Great feeling.

Congratulations.

And you’ve shown its never too late to start.

Best of luck on the job hunt.

Nice one, hope you find some nice work.

Congrats :smiley:

Thanks for the kind comments guys, will keep you posted on the job hunting.

Boo9729:
Hi all, just wanted to share my good news with you all.
After hitting the ripe old age of 40 in December I decided 7.5t multiple drop was not the way forward anymore!! Sat both theory tests before Xmas & passed both first time with flying colours.

Booked my practical with Melmerby Training Services near Ripon for this wk. After a good 3 days training I had my test this afternoon & passed with only 2 minors, so over the moon tonight & can’t thank Andrew enough for the great instruction this wk.

Big thanks to all of you for some great training posts which I have read & proved invaluable.

Time to update the cv & get knocking on some doors I think !!

Gingerpose:
Congratulations! I passed mine at 45 last year and the thrill hasn’t faded one bit :smiley:

Good luck with the job hunting.

Ainslie

I don’t know, you young pups. I passed my Class C at the grand old age of 47 and 12 months later did my C+E and enjoy the whole LGV driving thing. Kid in a sweet shop springs to mind. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Enjoy and live the dream.