Passed Class 2 :-)

Long time reader, first time poster.

Passed my Class 2 last week, first attempt. Had 2 days training (Friday and Tuesday) and the test first thing on the Wednesday morning. Was not confident at all after the Friday, but it came together.

Have Class 1 training and test booked for 20, 21 and 22nd December now. Same truck as my Class 2 as the instructor has a trailer for it.

Congrats! That’s great news.
That doesn’t sound like a lot of training for either test? Do you already drive trucks for a living?

stu675:
Congrats! That’s great news.
That doesn’t sound like a lot of training for either test? Do you already drive trucks for a living?

I know, I was surprised to pass my Class 2 after 2 days training, but that’s all I took and that was just 5 minor driving faults in the test. I’ve been driving for 21 years, but nothing bigger than a transit a couple of times and the rest is all driving my car. First time I started a truck was Friday morning and first time I’d sat in one was the Mod 4 CPC Practical a few weeks before. I paid for a package with a re-test which the instructor has allowed me to roll-over to my Class 1 training as I didn’t use it for Class 2.

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif