Passed class 2 yesterday Bristol

Hi all

Passed my class 2 yesterday, when I was looking do to my LGV I found that the hardest part was trying to find a good training company, after many phone calls and e-mails I finally decided to go with dynamic LGV driver training training4lgv.co.uk I really can not praise this company enough.

Karl Embrey (director) and instructor was absolutely brilliant. I wanted to post this to help others in the Bristol looking to do there LGV licence make the right choice in booking there training and most importantly not getting caught up in the broker trap like I nearly did.

If you are reading because you are also looking to do your LGV I wish you the best of luck.

Many thanks

Congratulations, and good luck with your CPC.

Congrats

:smiley: :smiley:

Got mine booked with Karl for end of March. Came recommended by a friend, so reading recommendations like this only help to confirm my choice. Best of luck out there.

Congrats, probably passed you many of time as i’m too from Bristol and see this company about our way a fair bit.

Well done on passing. I also done my class 2 with karl last year. Top bloke, can highly recommend. I wonder if that was you driving as i flashed my lights the other day.

Congratulations to you