Passed class 2 on 16/03/15

passed my class 2 a week ago today and in that time ive secured and started a c2 recovery job currently spending two weeks training on my truck with an experienced guy at the side of me although today tomorrow n wednesday is all in yard training on flipping cars loading unloading etc etc.

Passed in an auto and the new chariot is a manual which worried me a bit until i realised it is a 6 speed with no splitter etc so apart from learning the gear ratios im happy.

nice one, glad things are going so well :slight_smile:

Well done pal. Driving trucks has made my knob huge. Hope it works for you. Unless you are female. In which case I apologise profusely for my uncouth behaviour.

Good on you : ) hope it goes well youll have to tell us how it goes ive just sent off an application form today to a recovery firm.

Well done mate, I’ve been passed a month and still haven’t managed to secure any work. All the best.

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate. Hope all goes well for you

eagerbeaver:
Well done pal. Driving trucks has made my knob huge. Hope it works for you. Unless you are female. In which case I apologise profusely for my uncouth behaviour.

i ■■■■■■■ love you

Congrats m8. Good luck with the new job :slight_smile:

Cheers guys.