Passed class 2 and CpC help with work west midlands

hi folks i passed my class 2 on the 27/10/2012 and my cpc module 2 and 4 last week I’ve got a digi tacho and ready to start working I’m just looking for some advice on the best places to try if anyone knows of any agencies in the west midlands area that are more willing to take on newly qualified drivers i signed with first personnel in walsall the other day when i ring agencies a lot of them just ask for basic details IE name phone number and say they will get back to you but they don’t sound that enthusiastic about it has anyone got a better approach to it ? ANY advice at all will be much appreciated Evan if its off topic thank you all

Robert Wiseman at Droitwich will take on Newbies…

Also try Aspray at Willenhall, not sure if they do, but it’s free to ask.

Good Luck.

Thank you very much Kate I live in Dudley as well so that’s perfect I will try those first thing in the morning much appreciated :smiley:

Good luck with your job hunt, keep trying , have you updated your cv.
Some of the agencies covering that area are advertising immediate starts but it appears that they just maybe want names on their books, as they are saying they haven’t got the work available when it comes to the crunch, it happens with other areas too .

Firstly thank you for the reply bonnie lass and I’m currently in the process of completely rewriting my cv for the sole purpose of applying for driving jobs as its a bit sketchy because before it was used for non driving jobs so it’s not all relevant information… and yes I agree I do think some agencies are just looking for numbers but you don’t get if you don’t ask… thanks again :slight_smile:

asprays do take on newbies

Thank you ukthugz will give them a try tomorrow :slight_smile: