Passed Class 1 :-)

Passed my cat c+e this morning :smiley: Only 2 minors.

Want to say a massive thanks to John at Flair Driver Training. Honestly could not recommend anyone better.

So I did my theory, hazard perception, cat c, cat c+e and mods 2 &4 of driver CPC all in the space of 8 weeks (including 2 weeks away on holiday). Everything organised by Flair and all training expertly delivered. Only 3 minors on cat c, 2 on c+e and 100% on my CPC. And all for under £1700!

So if you’re in the Essex area and want great training at an unbeatable price check out Flair Training. John is on here as LGVTrainer

Excellent news, well done! :smiley:

Paul

Very well done. Another recommendation for John - - going to have to keep an eye on him!!!

Congratulations.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done … now you start learning :wink:

Peter Smythe:
Very well done. Another recommendation for John - - going to have to keep an eye on him!!!

Congratulations.

Well Pete if it’s any consolation John said you were the one trainer he would recommend above anyone else!

Well done m8, great result!

congrates ben, you must have an eagle eyes only 2 minor faults brilliant. and good luck with future job hunting now,

well done ben :smiley:

benbailey81:

Peter Smythe:

Congratulations.

Well Pete if it’s any consolation John said you were the one trainer he would recommend above anyone else!

Yep said that that to me as well

Well done on the pass I did my training with John as well back in Jan now working full time driving for a small local company

Hope you took him some homemade cakes as he does like them :wink: :wink: