Passed class 1 C+E this morning!

After my old thread where I was asking loads of newbie questions, I passed my C+E class 1 this morning with the amazing folks at EP Training @hgvlgvtraining !

The trainers and staff at EP Training were amazing, nice dealing with a family outfit that genuinely have an interest in you and wanting you to pass. The trainers were all on point, feedback fair and at times ‘hard’ but all delivered with the end game of making you better and to pass the test. The banter was top notch, with all training delivered in a friendly way. Sean (the owner) is a lovely bloke, he cares about the training they offer and nothing was too much for him. Suffice to say that I would definitely recommend EP Training if you are anywhere near Surrey/North Hampshire/East Berkshire. I will likely go back for some ADR in the future, to tick off more CPC as well as gain something worthwhile as well.

I am happy to say that I passed first time, with four minors. I will take that, 7 and a bit days for car to artic :smiley:

Now I just get to ask a different set of newbie questions from what I was asking before! :grimacing:

Onward and upward!

Well done Mr Penguin.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you with us. You worked very hard and deserve that first time pass.

We very much look forward to having you back for ADR, CPC, HIAB and then the TM CPC course!!!

hgvlgvtraining

pass ce.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Amazing, well done! Yup EP was my training school, you won’t have had my trainer as Alex retired. Were you in the old Scania?

stu675:
Amazing, well done! Yup EP was my training school, you won’t have had my trainer as Alex retired. Were you in the old Scania?

I saw an old Scania briefly, a red one - not sure if that was the same as you are thinking of.

I learnt/did my test in a 16 plate Mercedes :sunglasses:

Penguin Mafia:

stu675:

I saw an old Scania briefly, a red one - not sure if that was the same as you are thinking of.

I learnt/did my test in a 16 plate Mercedes :sunglasses:

Yes, that’s what I had. It has a nice short trailer and my Dad always drove Saabs, so I thought of him while driving the Scania.