Passed cat c

Long time lurker, occasional poster and now a hgv cat c licence holder! Passed my test today and absolutely chuffed is an understatement. 3 minors so not a perfect run. Thanks to all the information on here alongside my training I felt ready and prepared. Now just wait for the licence to come back and start looking for work. Might do artic training and test soon while I’m in learning mode but we shall see. Although class 1 is where I want to be I just wanted to do it in steps in the old fashioned way. To anyone thinking of doing your hgv licence in whichever way, just go for it. Have a good one guys and much love - DD.

Congratulations :sunglasses:

driveress:
Congratulations :sunglasses:

Thanks very much :smiley:

pass c.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

It’s surprising but it seems quite a few people are still doing the class 2 tests and not straight to artic, also around here the local training company seems to have gone from 4 days training and then test to a 3day course.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Congratulations mate.

Thanks very much guys. That image that ROG replies with was worth the £1500 quid alone! Yeah in terms of people still doing it class 2 first, for me it was a bit of a financial aspect but mainly wanted to hedge my bets and have something at the end of it with a fairly high probability of passing. Each to their own though and I’ll be hopefully be learning the big un’s a couple of months.