Passed cat c today!

Passed with only 1 minor! I’m absolutely buzzing! Massive thanks to all at PSTT especially my instructor Tim(Pete if you read this can you pass my thanks on personally?)
It’s a great set-up Pete has down there and anyone considering doing this I would highly recommend going to see Pete and the team, you won’t be disappointed!
So, now to get a job. I’m in Chesterfield so all the usual questions.
Decent firms that give newbies a chance?
Decent agencies? (lol) and any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just a few things
I’m after 8am-5pm mon-fri for no less than 28k per year, 5 weeks holiday, company car and free healthcare.
Ps I don’t mind doing the odd Saturday :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass - and thanks for the kind comments.

If you call the office they have contacts with agencies which they will be happy to pass on to you.

For direct employment, Taylors at Huthwaite is always a good bet.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations on the pass - and thanks for the kind comments.

If you call the office they have contacts with agencies which they will be happy to pass on to you.

For direct employment, Taylors at Huthwaite is always a good bet.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete, as it happens I know someone who works for Taylor’s and he’s set me up a meeting with one of the bosses for Saturday. So fingers crossed something comes of it.

:smiley: :smiley:

Baggers75:
Passed with only 1 minor! I’m absolutely buzzing! Massive thanks to all at PSTT especially my instructor Tim(Pete if you read this can you pass my thanks on personally?)
It’s a great set-up Pete has down there and anyone considering doing this I would highly recommend going to see Pete and the team, you won’t be disappointed!
So, now to get a job. I’m in Chesterfield so all the usual questions.
Decent firms that give newbies a chance?
Decent agencies? (lol) and any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just a few things
I’m after 8am-5pm mon-fri for no less than 28k per year, 5 weeks holiday, company car and free healthcare.
Ps I don’t mind doing the odd Saturday :smiley:
[/quote]

When you get that job your looking for get me a start on same conditions also :wink:

Congrats pal!

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

ROG:

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers ROG

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats pal!

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

Cheers mate