Passed Cat C today!!

Don’t normally post on here but would just like to say a big Thank You to all at PSTT for their help and encouragement in obtaining a cat c pass today.
Special thanks to my instructor Dave for his patience and advice. :smiley: :smiley:

Pete.

nice one well done. passed mine today too

Well done lads, all the best with the job front

Well done pal

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done buddy!!!

Normally post? :open_mouth:
It is your first post! :laughing:

But congrats pal!!! :smiley:
That Dave bloke gets everywhere… :grimacing:

Congratulations.

Beezle - Dave will be pulling his ■■■■■■■ hair out with you,you tiny van man!

NickW88:
Beezle - Dave will be pulling his [zb] hair out with you,you tiny van man!

Do you think it’s real? :open_mouth:

Daves hair?
Peter will know!

NickW88:
Daves hair?
Peter will know!

Now that confuses me, as Pete introduced himself to me as such, yet “Dave” introduced himself as “David”… :confused:

(I know “David” has a TNUK ID, so i suspect he will be along…)

Evil8Beezle:

NickW88:
Daves hair?
Peter will know!

Now that confuses me, as Pete introduced himself to me as such, yet “Dave” introduced himself as “David”… :confused:

Well done pete, best of luck with the job front .

I have been called alsorts, plenty of which I cannot possibly put on here lol, I prefer Dave but will reply to most things :smiley: , for the record it’s my hair !, see you soon Alan (will I need my sunglasses ?)

I used to have hair = a long time ago!

Well done to everyone who’s passed this week. (And the trainers who have worked to make it happen)

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I imagine the only reason you don’t have hair Pete is because you don’t have time to grow it!

dkdavid1102:

Evil8Beezle:

NickW88:
Daves hair?
Peter will know!

I have been called alsorts, plenty of which I cannot possibly put on here lol, I prefer Dave but will reply to most things :smiley: , for the record it’s my hair !, see you soon Alan (will I need my sunglasses ?)

Only sunglasses? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

dkdavid1102:

Evil8Beezle:

NickW88:
Daves hair?
Peter will know!

Only sunglasses? :open_mouth:
Quality Alan !

You need more then that when evil’s ■■■■■■■ driving!

ash 001:
You need more then that when evil’s [zb] driving!