Passed Cat C, need a form?

Hi guys,

Passed my Cat C this afternoon and got my mod 4 booked for tuesday, the examiner said because I need my license for tuesday to hold onto it, but they won’t send it off after mod 4 and I need to fill a form in from post office to send it off.

My question is which form do I need? And what do I send (Pass certificate or anything?)

Also when I’ve done mod 4 what do I do with my CPC card I’ve got now for Category D (PSV)

Thanks in advance

Well done for the pass. You will need to send your pass cert with both parts of your licence and complete form D2.

When you’ve passed Mod 4, you’ll receive a new DQC card and you can destroy the current one. The new one should show CE and DE on the face of it.

Good luck with Mod 4.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Well done for the pass. You will need to send your pass cert with both parts of your licence and complete form D2.

When you’ve passed Mod 4, you’ll receive a new DQC card and you can destroy the current one. The new one should show CE and DE on the face of it.

Good luck with Mod 4.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete will pick a form up today, not sure how long it’ll take with it being christmas but hey ho ho ho :wink: (I’ll get my coat lol)

DVLA will not send pass certificate back so along with your licence scan that as well before sending

You can then print out your own colour copy of the pass cert if you want to