Passed C

I’ve been a bit silent for a while having ■■■■■■ off a few people with my Stobart joke. But managed to pass my C test. Only just though. Definitely not clean sheet. Not sure if I want to bother with module 4. As mentioned previously looking at it mainly as satisfaction in passing and being able to drive motorhomes. Not that I can afford one. :frowning: Stuff I’ve come across on here makes me think maybe not the right job for me. Still, I enjoyed doing it albeit at a price.

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks ROG. Don’t feel I deserve it though especially if I don’t work in the industry.

Max-Cady:
Thanks ROG. Don’t feel I deserve it though especially if I don’t work in the industry.

Some come here who pass LGV for ambulance or private horsebox so its not unusual - its all LGV related :smiley:

Max-Cady:

How do you not deserve it?! You have put the hard work in and have obtained a licence at the end of the day! Well done for that, why do you not want mod 4 do you not want to go in to the industry then or have you been put off by a few morons on here?

Well done passing cat c fella. It’s an achievement wether you go into the industry or not. :smiley:

Yep, as above you passed pal! :smiley:

Don’t give the ES joke any more thought (as I said on the thread) or let people wind you up, which you showed in your response! :wink:
Chill and enjoy that you now have another string to your bow! :grimacing:

Thanks for responses. Just not really sure if I want all the hassle that comes with the job to be honest. Maybe i’ll change my mind but will be doing some training in ultrasonic inspection so that’s the sort of work I want to go for.

Max-Cady:
Thanks for responses. Just not really sure if I want all the hassle that comes with the job to be honest. Maybe i’ll change my mind but will be doing some training in ultrasonic inspection so that’s the sort of work I want to go for.

You don’t know there is hassle until you try it? Make your own opinion up of the job don’t go by everyone else’s opinions of how a job is ect. You have your own mind for a reason :slight_smile:.

Could always try it I suppose (part-time). Earn a bit extra :slight_smile: .

Max-Cady:

I’ve got an NVQ in “Non Destructive Testing” of which ultrasonic inspection is a part of. And from what I learnt when I was doing that, most people who do ultrasonic inspection just test pipe thicknesses all day. And that sounds incredibly boring…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :smiley:

I’ve got an NVQ in “Non Destructive Testing” of which ultrasonic inspection is a part of. And from what I learnt when I was doing that, most people who do ultrasonic inspection just test pipe thicknesses all day. And that sounds incredibly boring…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :smiley:

Yeah, a bit pricey as well. Maybe i’ll reconsider my plans. Going to Portugal for 3 weeks. Wish I could afford to stay there. :smiley: