Passed C+E

Had my C+E re-test today after i failed on the reverse last time, and i passed with 5 minors :smiley: 1 was for taking a shunt on the reverse, 2 were for hesitation, 1 was for trying to pull away in high range after i got in a bit of a fluster and i think the other was for a slight rub of a kerb coming off a roundabout. Im over the moon with the result to be honest when i pulled into the test center i was unsure if id passed or if my silly mistakes had cost me it, not sure if its totally sunk in now lol. CPC case studies on tuesday then mod 4. Nearly there!! :slight_smile:

Well done! You never can tell if you’ve passed or not, best to just carry on to your best ability. You’ve got the hard parts out of the way now, all plain sailing from now on and no costly re-tests either!

Congratulations I bet you are absolutley buzzing just now. I was for about a week after passing mine on 12/12/12.

Congrats Trucker Lass :smiley:

Well done on passing your test and good luck with finding a job

Congratulations on your pass, well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , it’s a great feeling holding that pass certificate isn’t it :laughing: :laughing: & Good luck with your mod 4 :smiley:

congratulations

how you getting on with tipper job is it all working out â– â– ?

Congratulations, well done!

uploadfromtaptalk1357337671334.jpg

Congratulations, passed my c+e yesterday too! Gonna do the rest of my dcpc next week 28 hours left to get!

Congratulations. Any CE work lined up?

Well done on the C+E pass. Now the fun begins in getting paid to do it in the real world.

Jennie:

congratulations

how you getting on with tipper job is it all working out â– â– ?

Thanks :smiley: Not started on the tipper yet just waiting to do my cpc, have been driving it empty just to get the feel of it :slight_smile: Got mod 2 tuesday and will book mod 4 once i pass!

dar1976:
Congratulations. Any CE work lined up?

Thanks :smiley: Not yet got job lined up on a tipper and poss a max length ridgid moving plant machinery, will have to see from there!

wheelyb:
Congratulations, passed my c+e yesterday too! Gonna do the rest of my dcpc next week 28 hours left to get!

Congratulations :smiley:

Congrats on your pass :smiley:

I found this you tube vid pretty useful for the cpc mod 4 test - youtube.com/watch?v=oOzX8TPV_6s

I would also like to add my congratulations on passing your c+e test. Mike